Foles trade value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles trade value

I want him here, as has been stated no team values the backup QB position as much as the Eagles, they’ve already got the ideal setup for 2018.

But I’d love to try some of whatever shit Ian Rapoport is on.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...pick-115084162
    Last edited by brotherharv; 02-15-2018, 10:33 AM.

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    I want him here, as has been stated no team values the backup QB position as much as the Eagles, they’ve already got the ideal setup for 2018.

But I’d love to try some of whatever shit Ian Rapoport is on.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...pick-115084162
    And Peter King thinks he’s worth two first rounders. That’s what makes this so damn fascinating. Nobody has any idea what Foles’ value will actually be.

I don’t think they even listen to anything less than a 2nd plus a sweetener (player or a future pick).

Comment

Why are we even talking about trading...

Why the hell are we even talking about trading Foles when Wentz is out with a devastating knee injury? Would it be a wise to trade Foles with no guarantee that Wentz is going to ready for the season? Whatsmore, what if Wentz goes down again after coming back from his injury?

Some of us need to really think before we start talking about transactions that make no damn sense at all. Think before you post!

Comment

Think before i post? No. Shut up.

Comment

I was on the trade Foles bandwagon but the more I think about it the more I think we should keep him.

This team doesn’t have a bunch of holes to fill in the draft right now and next year they have all their picks.

Comment

I think you listen and go from there. A more fun hypothetical is what if he Browns offered you 5 first round picks for Wentz. Probably still no, but interesting to think about.

Comment

Claire just traded you to a douchebag collector

Comment

Originally posted by ClairesDad View Post
                Why the hell are we even talking about trading Foles when Wentz is out with a devastating knee injury? Would it be a wise to trade Foles with no guarantee that Wentz is going to ready for the season? Whatsmore, what if Wentz goes down again after coming back from his injury?

Some of us need to really think before we start talking about transactions that make no damn sense at all. Think before you post!
                LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

Comment

Comment

Garoppolo's Trade value only got better.

as teams saw what they had as the season went on...rewrite his contract and give Nick a whole bunch of cash for his run; make it a 2 year deal ,,Keep him hear till at least Nov or Dec, if not the whole season,, Then you still have 1 year to work out a trade to a team he would like to go to,,,,do this with Class.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Lawrence Welk

A one and a two

Other than that, no deal. Keep him here for one more year.

Comment

Benjamin Albright isn't sensing much of a market for Foles. Nothing close to what the public is discussing anyway.

This is more fan and sports talk than having teeth around the league.

Comment

Here's Chad.

Comment

Working...
                          X