This happen to anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happen to anyone else?

I just don’t care about sports any more. I got my win. I hope I feel differently when September rolls around but just like I switched off cable news a while ago I am not listening to sports radio or watching anything other than a bit of the Olympics.
    DB

Flyers have gotten points in like 5 or 6 straight. Sixers are hot. All Star Break this weekend. Pitchers and Catchers just reported yesterday. I've got opening day tickets in hand. I'm all fired up.

Comment

Not me. I'm enjoying the Flyers and Sixers feeding off the Eagles right now. Both are hot and in playoff position.

Comment

I'm much less interested in the Olympics this year

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I just don’t care about sports any more. I got my win. I hope I feel differently when September rolls around but just like I switched off cable news a while ago I am not listening to sports radio or watching anything other than a bit of the Olympics.
        Never was much of a basebore or basketbore fan
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don’t get many of their games out here

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Flyers have gotten points in like 5 or 6 straight. Sixers are hot. All Star Break this weekend. Pitchers and Catchers just reported yesterday. I've got opening day tickets in hand. I'm all fired up.
          If they make the playoffs I’ll watch.
          DB

Comment

People out here are always amped for the Olympics.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            This chick Shiffrin had a super strong second run in the GS. Worth a minute and a half of your time. When you’re not posting in a gun nutz thread...
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              So are you a "footbore only" guy or do you also follow hokey?
              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 02-15-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                This chick Shiffrin had a super strong second run in the GS. Worth a minute and a half of your time. When you’re not posting in a gun nutz thread...
                Watched some downhill last night but dominated by Norwegians. So is USA choking the chicken so far or not so bad? Figure skating is unwatchable

Comment

I will say that my typical rigor of analyzing what I think the team needs to do next is not there right now like it typically is.

Probably because WE ARE WORLD FUCKING CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Used to watch hokey but not recently

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    So are you a "footbore only" guy or do you also follow hokey?
                    Nm

Comment

Originally posted by TROGDOR View Post
                      I will say that my typical rigor of analyzing what I think the team needs to do next is not there right now like it typically is.

Probably because WE ARE WORLD FUCKING CHAMPS!!!!
                      This is where I am too. Upcoming free agents? who cares. Who should they draft? best available at pick 32. Pick 32!!!!!!!

Best offseason of our lives.

Comment

Hell No! Get greedy Philly. I want to see a Philly team bring home a much older and larger trophy from Canada. And it would be great if the NBA squad can convert the Process into a few rings.

Phillies--never really cared for them, but their new manager sounds loonie. I'll keep rooting for these choke artist Nationals down here in DC. There really is no difference between them and the Phils. Except the Nats are slightly better.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                          I want to see a Philly team bring home a much older and larger trophy from Canada.
                          No Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup since 1993.

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                          Phillies--never really cared for them, but their new manager sounds loonie. I'll keep rooting for these choke artist Nationals down here in DC. There really is no difference between them and the Phils. Except the Nats are slightly better.
                          Fraud-U-lent

Please fuck off now.

Comment

Yeah that’s more like what I’m talking about

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                            This is where I am too. Upcoming free agents? who cares. Who should they draft? best available at pick 32. Pick 32!!!!!!!

Best offseason of our lives.
                            If five of their best players went down and they still win the Super bowl why should I pay attention to any of this?
                            DB

Comment

I hope you die
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                              X