No announcement yet.

Championship gear thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 25 of these and am in the processing of planting one each at the graves of friends/relatives who were not fortunate to see what we did. I made a personal promise to a couple of them to do this, but figured I would do it for others too.

https://www.sportsflagsandpennants.c...7033_prd1.html

Sorry for posting again.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 02-18-2018, 09:47 PM.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Forgot the Carson Wentz Funko Pop the kids got me.

Comment

Two long sleeve t shirts reading.......

“The final game at Veteren’s Stadium”

Lots of graphics, including Iggles logo, picture of Vet and more. These were purchased in the Vet parking lot prior to The Debacle. They may as well be brand new as they were put away in my closet, never worn; and if it weren’t for this SB victory they’d still be there.

I never thought I would ever wear one. Much, much too painful. Now I can proudly put it on and say, “sure, I was there for the Vet’s final game, wasn’t every faithful Igglephan?”

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the cleaning shower of a Super Bowl victory!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Wow...that's a tremendous idea.

Comment

Your story about putting those pennants on the graves is awesome.

Comment

I know i overpaid. $36 long sleeve shirt. But it has a huge ring on the front. Finally got it today. Gonna strut that sucker around.Prolly won"t wash it til summer.

Comment

I'M LIKIN THE PLATE AND COMMEMORATIVE FOOTBALL.
                http://https://m.bradfordexchange.com/category/9932_super-bowl-champions.html?cm_re=Mobile-_-Rotator2-_-SuperBowl
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Follow Up question -- it's getting harder to buy shit online ever since this skinny/slim fit bullshit came about. Do these shirts run a size small? seems like you never know if a size you wore your entire adult life will fit anymore.

Fucking Chads, man....
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-19-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Follow Up question -- it's getting harder to buy shit online ever since this skinny/slim fit bullshit came about. Do these shirts run a size small? seems like you never know if a size you wore your entire adult life will fit anymore.

Fucking Chads, man....
                    I always go a size larger than I think I am, if it’s too big, I tuck it in and everyone thinks I’m losing weight, so it’s win win.

Comment

I bought a large jersey and it's pretty big

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

Fucking Chads, man....
                      I guess it's fine with clothes underneath. I might get another in M
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I got a few shirts for my 13 year old son and myself. Got the a shirt with the ring on it and a few Super Bowl Champs shirts as well. Not much in terms of retail North of the Wall yet. And it will be overpriced when it arrives.
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Hey Ken we beat you in curling. Lmao!

Comment

Ha. I think 500level stuff is slim fit. I would go up a size.

To me, all official sports gear runs a size big. I got a size M SB champions tee and it's a little big on me. imo the slum fit thing isn't for Chads, it's just a return to what sizes were in the 80s/90s, and what they are in other countries.

To Riccardo's point, jerseys are a different story and obviously run huge.
                            Last edited by art vandelay; 02-19-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                              Hey Ken we beat you in curling. Lmao!
                              Curling=boring. Like watching paint dry. Happy for you though....
                              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I have a short sleeved one

Never worn. Maybe never will. In fact, I have a dozen parking lot shirts that may never make it to my rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X