Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Sherman says Iggs miss DJax tremendously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Sherman says Iggs miss DJax tremendously.

Not sure why he cares but FWIW...

"I think they miss [DeSean Jackson] tremendously," Sherman added. "He was an incredible player and he’s still a threat. We never felt threatened [by Philadelphia's wide receivers]."

Sherman and the Seahawks held Jeremy Maclin, Riley Cooper and Jordan Matthews to eight catches and 57 total yards.
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ther_them.html
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Why wouls they miss a milingerer sitting on the bench?

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      He cares for a couple reasons. First, he's a prick who loves to talk shit. Nothing makes him happier than winning without grace. Second, DeSean is his childhood friend, so he's sticking up for him.

Comment

I think they do miss Jackson in games like Sunday's

Having said that, I'm not sure I have confidence in Sanchez ability to throw a deep ball so having him available to stretch the field may not have made a difference.

It would have been interesting to see him and Maclin on the field at the same time.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          DeSean is his childhood friend, so he's sticking up for him.
          That would do it. I don't keep track of the thug connections.

Comment

It's surprising that Seattle keeps Sherman on their roster, I mean, he knows someone (DeSean) who knows someone who is in a gang.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I think they do miss Jackson in games like Sunday's

Having said that, I'm not sure I have confidence in Sanchez ability to throw a deep ball so having him available to stretch the field may not have made a difference.

It would have been interesting to see him and Maclin on the field at the same time.
              The deep ball to Ertz was decent. My biggest problem with Sanchez are the brain farts.

Comment

I think to some degree yes,

....the vertical threat speed aspect of it,yes,but persona that is DJs no.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The deep ball to Ertz was decent. My biggest problem with Sanchez are the brain farts.
                  I think you are correct. Sanchez does equal brain farts. It's like he was with the Jets.

He can put together a decent string of things but eventually he's going to have a brain fart. And most unfortunately it tends to occur at a critical moment. You do not want him being the guy who has to win the game for you. He's not terrible but you can't trust him to take over a game.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That's why he's the best corner in the league.

Comment

In fairness, D Jax did toast the Seahawks pretty bad this year. He's one guy that, whenever he could get off the line against them, can give the Seahawks secondary fits. As good as they are, I don't think they have anybody that can keep up with him when he gets downfield. Of course, I was in the pro DJax camp and think this team would be better with him, but that's water under the bridge at this point.

Comment

Jackson had 5 catches for 157 yards and a 60 yard touchdown against Seattle this year.

Comment

Yep

I think you are correct. Sanchez does equal brain farts. It's like he was with the Jets.

He can put together a decent string of things but eventually he's going to have a brain fart. And most unfortunately it tends to occur at a critical moment. You do not want him being the guy who has to win the game for you. He's not terrible but you can't trust him to take over a game.
                          Sanchez is a prototypical backup qb. If they move on from Foles, I'd be fine with Sanchez as the #2 for a while.
                          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-09-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I think he tightens up during those moments

...he can handle stress/critical times but others he seems to get caught up in things and loses situational awareness.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              Jackson had 5 catches for 157 yards and a 60 yard touchdown against Seattle this year.
                              yeah, but according to some dude on this bored desean's 60 yard TDs are just quick strikes that don't affect the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X