I like Baldy's idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Baldy's idea

Go with Foles next season and go all in on the defense, he thinks there is a very good nucleus on the front 7 to make a championship defense. I kinda agree if the clowns in the front office can accomplish it.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Rex Grossman was the QB for the Bears when they went to the SB. I don't think Foles is elite but he's certainly better than Rexy, and he's got Chip calling plays.

If they can fix the backend of the D, they could have a shot.

Comment

The problem with that is you're not going to make a rock solid D with rookie additions. It'll probably be two more seasons, but I think that's perfectly doable.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Your rams are a good gauge, they arelaying very well on defense......thx to snyder.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That was Brookie's idea?

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Your rams are a good gauge, they arelaying very well on defense......thx to snyder.
            They have Jeff Fisher there too.

I'm all in favor of upgrading the defense but think Kelly is most likely to win with offense. That's his specialty.

If they stick with Foles next year and still can't win a playoff game, he may not have enough time left to develop a QB. Gotta draft or sign somebody this off season who is a legit challenger for Foles.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Low blow

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              nm
              or above the shoulders:D

Its what I have been saying all along..the Foles Backloaded Contract and get some Upgrades for the Defense...Kendricks is going to make a few Bro bowls before he retires.
              Last edited by TRENT; 12-10-2014, 04:55 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Brookie knows I'm in the same boat

baldy wise!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I bet if we all Stood in Line we could be a baldness Chart!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  baldy wise!
                  Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !

the igglespan baldness chart,
                  Last edited by TRENT; 12-10-2014, 05:28 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    The problem with that is you're not going to make a rock solid D with rookie additions. It'll probably be two more seasons, but I think that's perfectly doable.
                    Combinations of free agents and top of their draft could provide a big boost --- aiming at lb outside if they think smith can move inside (he has the talent- prob best lb postion for him ) also safety and cb. Make the right moves this defense could be very good.

Foles with ( the oline he had last season when he was playing lights out ) and a significantly improved defense could get them to being serious contenders for the Super Bowl

Comment

ALL IN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        Rex Grossman was the QB for the Bears when they went to the SB. I don't think Foles is elite but he's certainly better than Rexy, and he's got Chip calling plays.

If they can fix the backend of the D, they could have a shot.
                        And how did that work out for the Bears? They lost and never sniffed anywhere near it since.

In most towns, it's the actual winning a Super Bowl that's the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          gotta get there first. it's an easier road to build up that defense than score an elite franchise qb. besides, what's your point in that post? that foles is bad? or the defense? or both? that they need a new coach? or all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            And how did that work out for the Bears? They lost and never sniffed anywhere near it since.

Shut up you fucking piece of shit. You've never said anything that is even remotely close to being correct or knowledgable. It's surprising that the Japanese businessmen who pay for your oral services give you as much free time as they do.

Chip Kelly is killing his players by using remote control cars. You said that. You're a joke.

Comment

DQ likes Baldy's gnarly, crooked finger

perfect curve to massage his prostate
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X