Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like only yesterday when people wanted Mark "go with the hot hand' Sanchez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like only yesterday when people wanted Mark "go with the hot hand' Sanchez

How time flies...

riding the "hot hand" makes no sense. this isn't basketball. there are only 16 games in a football season. the longer a guy plays well the more likely he is to come back down to earth. this is why the hot hand approach is flawed, but above all really impossible. i am on record as saying that riding the hot hand is a bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      How time flies...
      His hand is no longer hot. What's the confusion?

Comment

http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/c...n/sym-20050648
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This post and the timestamp of it, just classic. Sorry your worst fears came true with the commute back.
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You want Barkley?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah and bottom line, 27 pts should have been enough

pass D was hideous
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                pass D was hideous
                Sanchez' bad passes and turnovers were hideous too.
                --------

Comment

Yeah they were

But even his shit play should have been enough to win it. If you argue that the D played well enough last week to win then the same applies this week to the O. They erased a 21 pt deficit and the then the D let's them go right down the field and score. That was the killer right there

Comment

The secondary is just bad. The team is good enough to beat most teams but good teams expose the secondary and it just kills them.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      But even his shit play should have been enough to win it. If you argue that the D played well enough last week to win then the same applies this week to the O. They erased a 21 pt deficit and the then the D let's them go right down the field and score. That was the killer right there
                      The defense should have been more aggressive, IMO. I believe that is more of a matter of the play calling than the effort by the players. So I put the defensive failure on Billy Davis above anybody. I also blame Davis for allowing Fletcher to get abused. By the third time you have to be trying something different in coverage.

But I think there multiple killers. The Sanchez interception on the attempted pass to Ertz being one of them. That was HORRENDOUS, and totally on Sanchez.
                      --------

Comment

Yep and the pity is the front 7 plays great

Some of those rush 3s were mind boggling. But they did their job shutting down Murray for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                        X