Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Graham...maybe 3-4 sacks in the final 2 games. Signs elsewhere in offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Graham...maybe 3-4 sacks in the final 2 games. Signs elsewhere in offseason

probowler in 2015
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

I'd say the same thing about Vinnie Curry.

Comment

You don't think he'll take the extension?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wow if we lose both what a clusterfuck

Comment

need to find a way to keep both..the front seven gives The Eagles hope for the future, very little else does at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            need to find a way to keep both..the front seven gives The Eagles hope for the future, very little else does at this point.
            I agree. I really want both to return. They'd be DUMB not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              probowler in 2015
              You fucking called it. I busted your ass here and there after calling him a good draft pick. Guy can play. From bum to baller. I'll be sad to see him go.

Comment

I had lost complete faith in the dude, but he's played well the last 2 years. I was sick of the excuses -- coaching changes, injuries, system changes. Dude is ballin. Maybe he'd play well 3 years ago if it wasn't for all of the bs.

Honestly, I think standing him upright in the 3-4 has helped him be a better football player. Being forced to be mobile. Getting skinny on the line in run d. who knows?

Comment

I think he's eyeing a 4-3 team where he can just rush the passer

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    I think he's eyeing a 4-3 team where he can just rush the passer

Probably looking at a team that the D isn't on the field for 50 minutes.

Comment

Disagree ... he's actually playing the run now ... it's all about the money.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

guy crushes it against the run

Comment

He was a kind of tweener LB/DE at Michigan and it may be that the 3-4 is his gig.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

All I know, when he hits people, they go backwards. He's going to be a fucking stud somewhere.

Comment

Maybe he does stick around? http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20.../#more-2885886

They don't seem too far apart if those numbers are real.
                              Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-17-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X