Hey Guys...Mom passed away around 7pm this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys...Mom passed away around 7pm this evening

Yesterday was her 84 bday..My brother came up and we were all together,,Had cake tons of flowers, apple squares,,was wonderful, Every person in her life called her yesterday! I drove my brother back to the airport in AC around 11 am...she was at peace! What a great person ,,raised 3 kids by herself,,,never complained,,,worked the a Jackass,,put my older brother thru college...it was great havin her with us that last 2 years...

One story Id like to share..growing up in a football family,,I been around the game since I could walk..I was around 8 YO and asked my mom..Ma I need a team,,who should I root for?? She told me..you root for the Home team son,,,Philly is the closest Town,,,thats your team,,,Philly fan for life!

I love you Kathy...thanks for my life...God bless,,,happy Thanks Givving! Pat
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Sincerest condolences Trent

You just mentioned her the other night.

So sorry for your loss.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing such a sweet story.

Comment

Sorry, Trent

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Yesterday was her 84 bday..My brother came up and we were all together,,Had cake tons of flowers, apple squares,,was wonderful, Every person in her life called her yesterday! I drove my brother back to the airport in AC around 11 am...she was at peace! What a great person ,,raised 3 kids by herself,,,never complained,,,worked the a Jackass,,put my older brother thru college...it was great havin her with us that last 2 years...

One story Id like to share..growing up in a football family,,I been around the game since I could walk..I was around 8 YO and asked my mom..Ma I need a team,,who should I root for?? She told me..you root for the Home team son,,,Philly is the closest Town,,,thats your team,,,Philly fan for life!

I love you Kathy...thanks for my life...God bless,,,happy Thanks Givving! Pat
        Prayers to you and your family.
        DB

Comment

Sorry for your loss, man. She sounded like an amazing person!

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Trent.

Comment

Condolences, Trent
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, man. Sounds like a great send off, if there is such a thing.

Comment

Condolences. I'm sure your mom was thrilled to see everyone at her birthday. She surely must be in peace.

Comment

Sounds like a life you can celebrate. Sorry for the loss, but count yourself lucky to have had someone that special.
                    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Sorry for your loss, and thanks for sharing that amazing story.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sorry my friend. I am thinking of you and your family. If you need anythibf, u have my cell.

Comment

sorry for your loss

Comment

Condolences Trent

You were lucky to have her such a long time! Our prayers will be with her and your family
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sorry for your loss, tough time of year

Comment

Working...
                              X