No announcement yet.

I don't think this, or the Packers game turns out the way they did with Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think this, or the Packers game turns out the way they did with Foles

Foles has proven he can win. Sanchez is a fucking bum.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Maybe. Sanchez didn't win either of those games, but he didn't lose them either. If Foles was Rodgers, yeah, but Foles is average. He doesn't make that much of a difference.

Green Bay was a loss no matter what. Today, maybe they play better, but this Seattle D is just really fucking good.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 12-07-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Foles doesn't win the gb game. Maybe today though.

Comment

Sanchez can't throw the ball down the field like Foles can. We'll see..

Comment

Foles is better than Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Foles has proven he can win. Sanchez is a fucking bum.
            Well, there was that game last week in Dullass...

Neither Sanchez or Foles are the answer.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

How do you even know about Foles? All he's done is set records and win games.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Are you for real?

Comment

Last time I looked, Sanchez doesn't play the offensive line, CB, or S.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                    Last time I looked, Sanchez doesn't play the offensive line, CB, or S.
                    Or qb...wait..
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I don't know if Foles makes a difference today. That's a good defense and Foles hasn't looked great when they haven't been able to run effectively.

It's possible, of course. The defense actually played pretty well and the Eagles weren't blown out, so maybe Foles would have been the difference.

That was a very frustrating game, partly because they absolutely had a shot.

What really sucked was seeing how perfect Wilson would be in Kelly's offense.

They'll be pissed about this one and destroy the Cowboys.

-AE

Comment

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
                        I don't know if Foles makes a difference today. That's a good defense and Foles hasn't looked great when they haven't been able to run effectively.

It's possible, of course. The defense actually played pretty well and the Eagles weren't blown out, so maybe Foles would have been the difference.

-AE
                        I thought that about Wilson all game.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          I thought that about Wilson all game.
                          I thought that too.... but he could have been picked off a couple times of the secondary didn't blow
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Mark "the hot hand" Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post

-AE
                              Yeah, if you could swap QBs between the teams today, you would swap the winner of the game as well.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X