The talent isn't there yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The talent isn't there yet.

Kelly's worked wonders with scheme and culture but still needs better players.

QB is top priority.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

The idiots in this online community actually believe that Harry is going to bring them a championship! It makes me laugh my ass off and why I can't stay away. So many brain dead scumbags with broken morals hyperventilating when they predictably lose.

It's no mystery what it takes to win championships: Franchise Quarterback or historically good defense. Can't win it without one or the other. The coach doesn't matter all that much. This team is closer to having a historically good defense then they are to having a franchise QB. They have to draft one of those and wait three years for him to develop.

Comment

Right like Bob Griffin

Talk about brain dead assholes, just walk up to the mirror dipshit.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

[QUOTE=The Ref;1788393]The idiots in this online community actually believe that Harry is going to bring them a championship! It makes me laugh my ass off and why I can't stay away. So many brain dead scumbags with broken morals hyperventilating when they predictably lose.QUOTE]

Broken morals? Care to elaborate? Or are you just shit-stirring to get attention to mask the worthless excuse for a human that your real-life reality is.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Just flip on a light

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Talk about brain dead assholes, just walk up to the mirror dipshit.
          And this old washed up cockroach will run back under his rock ...same old Ref, LaLa, double talking,sad little douche.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            And this old washed up cockroach will run back under his rock ...same old Ref, LaLa, double talking,sad little douche.
            remember when he didn't post anything? that was nice.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              The idiots in this online community actually believe that Harry is going to bring them a championship! It makes me laugh my ass off and why I can't stay away. So many brain dead scumbags with broken morals hyperventilating when they predictably lose.

It's no mystery what it takes to win championships: Franchise Quarterback or historically good defense. Can't win it without one or the other. The coach doesn't matter all that much. This team is closer to having a historically good defense then they are to having a franchise QB. They have to draft one of those and wait three years for him to develop.
              You're a little bitch.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Even if Chip did have a franchise QB, he'd probably kill him with remote control cars.

Again, I want to point out, this douchebag Ref, who is trying to act smarter than everyone else (he's clearly not), once said that Chip Kelly is risking his players' lives by using remote control cars in OTAs.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 12-08-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Yep, perhaps his smartest moment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  remember when he didn't post anything? that was nice.
                  all the years I've known this community and this fellow hasn't evolved one bit, same old routine...half step above a troll.

There was time I actually liked the guy, but his absence only enhanced the posting experience.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

oops ... igitis
                    Last edited by slag; 12-08-2014, 01:01 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wow

What kind of loser would actually admit the only reason he comes on a board full of guys he hates about a team he allegedly is a fan of is to gloat when they lose a game? What a sad, miserable life you must have.
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        What kind of loser would actually admit the only reason he comes on a board full of guys he hates about a team he allegedly is a fan of is to gloat when they lose a game? What a sad, miserable life you must have.
                        My thoughts exactly. That post says a lot about the man(if we can call him that) who logs in as The Ref.

Comment

So if the coach doesn't matter all that much, why are you busy hating on Chip Kelly? You're the one with broken morals if it is that entertaining for you to sit at home and laugh at people on a football bored. You'd rather be right about a team not winning a championship(which is pretty easy to do considering how slim the odds are of any team winning a title in a given year) than see your team win. You're worse than Anthony. Get the fuck out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            So if the coach doesn't matter all that much, why are you busy hating on Chip Kelly? You're the one with broken morals if it is that entertaining for you to sit at home and laugh at people on a football bored. You'd rather be right about a team not winning a championship(which is pretty easy to do considering how slim the odds are of any team winning a title in a given year) than see your team win. You're worse than Anthony. Get the fuck out of here.
                            i don't mind anthony. he's bananas but i'm sure he's an eagles fan...just nuts.

i think ref is just a prick and a cowboys fan.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Ref, you're forgetting something

I have foreseen it. Chip Kelly will win it all. There can be no arguing with this unalterable Nostradimbus fact.

Interesting that Bill Parcells famously said you can take a 2-14 team and just by putting rules and procedures (read "culture") in place, you can win five more games. But you know better than the Tuna.

DB
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X