So I graduate in the morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I graduate in the morning

I will be a proud alumnus of the University of Tennessee. Nothing will please me more this weekend than a big win over Dallas, as well as a loud "Shut up, stop posting" chant when my name is called.

No one cares. Shut the fuck up

Comment

Btw congrats

Comment

Congrats man.

Hell of an accomplishment. Get drunk.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

nice

Drink two bottles of Wild Irish Rose to celebrate
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Congratulations dude

Now SUSP.....

Comment

You better sit down when you piss! If you stand up, im whooping dat ass. Congrats...batch.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Thanks fellas, might have to save the Wild Irish Rose for a bigger occasion, like meeting EIO.

For all those attending the game this weekend (wish I had known how the season was going to play out and we would have made our trip this week)have a shot at the gayte for me.

Comment

Congrats JD, if you don't mind me asking, what is your chosen field?

Comment

Rap star!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

An educated Tennessean?? Bit of an oxymoron is n't it? Nah, just busting yer balls. Congrats! Now you get to join the real world and find out it sucks.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Hopefully that means you will graduate from the board too.
                        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Fuck you, I still hate you and you should stop posting for real, but for one day, congrats.

Comment

Congrats!

Btw.....

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Comment

Congrats go VOLS!

Comment

Working...
                              X