Brandon Graham reportedly offered 4 year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Graham reportedly offered 4 year extension

Looks like he's officially Cole's replacement next year if he wants to be.
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
    Can't argue with that -- I'm sure they'd like Cole back as well considering how little we've seen from Smith, but Cole is getting up there, and Graham seems to have finally found his footing.

Comment

I think we're okay at OLB.

I'm worried about ILB. Ryans may be on the downside of his career and we don't have a real good plan B for him

Comment

Originally posted by GroundedBird View Post
        I think we're okay at OLB.

I'm worried about ILB. Ryans may be on the downside of his career and we don't have a real good plan B for him
        Agreed, Barwin in particular is really impressive. I'm sure the team will use draft and/or free agency for ILB, though corner and maybe safety are probably bigger priorities, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
          Who's the source?

Comment

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...xtension-talks
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              I could see this as the end of Cole here with his cap numbers. Graham has arguably outplayed him this year and they may actually extend him. It depends how much 4-3 teams want him.
              Woo! Nailed it!
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

They offered him their standard low-ball special. I'd be shocked if he signs their cut rate garbage before free agency. Play hard ball, Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  They offered him their standard low-ball special. I'd be shocked if he signs their cut rate garbage before free agency. Play hard ball, Brandon.
                  and you know this how? i love that you say this as though joe banner is still a part of this FO.

Comment

Report is that they offered around 25 mil over 4 years with 11 guaranteed.

He reportedly wants 30 and 20.

Hopefully they can meet somewhere.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Report is that they offered around 25 mil over 4 years with 11 guaranteed.

He reportedly wants 30 and 20.

Hopefully they can meet somewhere.
                      I don't know if you can justify giving 20 million guaranteed to a guy that has been, up to this point, a part-time payer.

That being said, if he leaves, our LB corps next year is in trouble.

I wonder if there's any chance of a Maclin-style 1-year prove-it deal. As long as Maclin's ACLs stay intact for the next two weeks, his gamble has made him a lot of money. A full year as a starter could do the same for Graham.

Comment

Working...
                      X