Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
    Then...You dick! Or should I say douche?

Why can't you ever have a conservative view point without a huge nasty fight in any kind of social media though? It always gets ugly....But anything liberal is usually applauded.

Really not trying to cause trouble. Just curious...And I posted the Redskins thing purely because it was surprising to me.
    It depends on your social network really. I have a bunch of very libertarian and conservative relatives and friends of friends so any controversial post goes crazy because I also have a ton of liberal friends and liberal opinions.

Liberal media is just a pet peeve of mine, not because it's entirely untrue (a lot of people in journalism are socially liberal types) but because it's a big simplification. The purse strings are controlled by major corporations who are ultimately less liberal and pull the reporting back towards the center and there are examples of extremely influential conservative voices in the mainstream media.

Regardless, my point is I wasn't trying to lump you in with the chucklefuck in this thread.

Comment

Fair enough...All of it really.

Comment

Oh great

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        It depends on your social network really. I have a bunch of very libertarian and conservative relatives and friends of friends so any controversial post goes crazy because I also have a ton of liberal friends and liberal opinions.

Liberal media is just a pet peeve of mine, not because it's entirely untrue (a lot of people in journalism are socially liberal types) but because it's a big simplification. The purse strings are controlled by major corporations who are ultimately less liberal and pull the reporting back towards the center and there are examples of extremely influential conservative voices in the mainstream media.

Regardless, my point is I wasn't trying to lump you in with the chucklefuck in this thread.
        more name calling, and zero alternatives as to why this keeps coming up besides corporations pulling the strings(well yeah duh many of them have liberal agendas too)...just like a lib to go around actually calling someone a chucklefuck straight to their face. I don't know why anyone would actually admit to being a lib currently with the state this country is in. So you just talk in circles/name call and never answer direct questions. Then when race, gender, or sexual orientation comes up you act like conservatives are racists, homophobes, or fem nazis when we just want the media to shut up about this and talk about things on a level playing field.

Comment

Just stop posting

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Your posts have absolutely shown that to not be the truth. I do believe you don't care for or about people who are black though, so your statement is somewhat true.

I think it's time to end this though, because it's impossible to discuss anything logically with someone like you.

Add the word "liberal" before "conspiracy" and I think we've found a dead ringer for you.

How bout you are a racist then, you hate that Cooper got a deal and Mejax got cut, and cry and moan and post anything about it that comes up in the pro liberal media so you are obviously against white people.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
            more name calling, and zero alternatives as to why this keeps coming up besides corporations pulling the strings(well yeah duh many of them have liberal agendas too)...just like a lib to go around actually calling someone a chucklefuck straight to their face. I don't know why anyone would actually admit to being a lib currently with the state this country is in. So you just talk in circles/name call and never answer direct questions. Then when race, gender, or sexual orientation comes up you act like conservatives are racists, homophobes, or fem nazis when we just want the media to shut up about this and talk about things on a level playing field.
            Uh? Femnazi is what conservatives call feminists. Popularized by Limbaugh. The rest of your post is 100% spot on accurate though.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
              I was talking to Greenstealth/Sector 374 when I said that, keep up old man, joining this debate late again judging me...I don't care who is black and who is white, a liberal agenda is a liberal agenda...Right? Why doesn't anyone address that? Leads me to believe I am right about that. Liberals go silent when proven wrong, or just flat out lie/ignore or go on vacations, or let their press secretary spin it. It's all spin, everything you see in the media now, news and sports.
              This is a schtick at this point, right?
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                This is a schtick at this point, right?
                Entertaining ain't it?

Comment

This whole thread started because apparently Vick needs to be thanked for Riley Coopers career??

If it weren't for Foles we wouldn't be having this discussion. Blame him. He actually threw Cooper the ball. Coopers side was non existent in Vicks offense. Hell Cooper even did well with Vince"TGIF" Young. Vick hurt Coopers career more than he helped it.

Don't you think it's weird that a grown man needs to be thanked? How emotionally shallow is he.

Do you think his kids have to thank him every time they go out to eat when he picks up the tab? Ridiculous.

Comment

They met up and hugged after the game so continuing to talk about this beef is indeed pretty silly.

Comment

• Notice

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
                      This whole thread started because apparently Vick needs to be thanked for Riley Coopers career??

If it weren't for Foles we wouldn't be having this discussion. Blame him. He actually threw Cooper the ball. Coopers side was non existent in Vicks offense. Hell Cooper even did well with Vince"TGIF" Young. Vick hurt Coopers career more than he helped it.

Don't you think it's weird that a grown man needs to be thanked? How emotionally shallow is he.

Do you think his kids have to thank him every time they go out to eat when he picks up the tab? Ridiculous.
                      how nobody here ever responds to your posts because they are so dead on? Bravo sir for keeping it real, enjoy the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X