Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Burton/Damaris Johnson

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 9m

Tight end Trey Burton is on the Eagles' 53, I'm told. Good for him. Minor surprise...
    They're also apparently trying to trade Damaris Johnson.

Les Bowen @LesBowen

Like, @GeoffMosherCSN I am hearing short-term IR for Arrelious Benn. And that a Damaris Johnson trade is possible
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

maybe James Casey is gone then? I can't see them keeping 4TE's

Comment

They kept four last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga View Post
        They kept four last year.
        Difference is (and I could be wrong) - Last year they kept:

5 WR's and I think they may keep 6 this year (Mac, Coop, Matthews, Huff, Mahel, Smith)

3 HB and I think they may keep 4 this year (Shady, Sproles, Polk, Barner/Tucker)

Comment

Wonder how they know trey burton made 53 man roster just because he survived this wave of cuts? My understanding is that they still have over 10 more players to cut to reach that mark? Guess his source is good
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            Wonder how they know trey burton made 53 man roster just because he survived this wave of cuts? My understanding is that they still have over 10 more players to cut to reach that mark? Guess his source is good
            I assume his agent talked with reporters after he heard from the team that they'd be keeping him.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X