fredo matthews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fredo matthews

Will be staying. Long tore his acl last night and acho will be released per shorr-parks.

too bad about Long

He was playing well,,whats this about Arelious Ben going on the IR? He got hurt last night? what I miss?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

That's a waste. They could find a good pick up in UFA- Pat Argere is available.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        Not a waste, he is solid on special teams. Don't let this Greenstealth dictate his lame pro board opinion on you.

Comment

I think they'll be checking the waiver wire for ILBs I can't see them keeping Matthews knowing he'll have to play snaps if Ryans, Kendrick's or Goode go down. Good ST guy but he can't play LB in this league.

Comment

What did I say that was demeaning to matthews?

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              Couldn't agree more. Wait til a team cuts a below-average LB and sign him. I want Fredo gone more than anyone now that Henery is gone.

Comment

Fredo isn't going anywhere.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Couldn't agree more. Wait til a team cuts a below-average LB and sign him. I want Fredo gone more than anyone now that Henery is gone.
                Chip is gonna let his Oregon boy milk the contract. Hopefully this is his final year of that contract. Fredo lucked out. Dummy Reid drafted him and his old college coach took over.
                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
                X