Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weizer View Post
    Are you Al Sharpton's protege? How was this a fun thread? It was a Cooper bash thread, as usual...t
    This was not a Cooper bash thread. That's in your head. This was the post you originally responded to.

Originally Posted by The Ump
    I like Riley Cooper. He had a great year last year and I am looking forward to seeing what he does this season. I could care less whether or not he texted Michael Vick back.

Why is this news?

Weizer
    Why is this news?
    Because many on here still seem to have some sort of vendetta against #14, especially since they dumped Mejax and kept him. Al Sharpton would be proud.
    Prior to that, the thread was a series of jabs about both Vick and Cooper, pretty much split 50/50.

You were the one who decided to make it racially divisive. What does this ridiculous media-generated story have to do with Al Sharpton? The connection is only in your head, and it's pretty bizarre.

Your act is tired, man.
    Last edited by Dan Drives a Van; 08-30-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Don't list what post I responded to

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
      This was not a Cooper bash thread. That's in your head. This was the post you originally responded to.

Prior to that, the thread was a series of jabs about both Vick and Cooper, pretty much split 50/50.

You were the one who decided to make it racially divisive. What does this ridiculous media-generated story have to do with Al Sharpton? The connection is only in your head, and it's pretty bizarre.

Your act is tired, man.
      The thread itself was a bash thread. Stop trying to make me out to be the bad guy, just a fan of the team, defending a player who doesn't deserve any of this crap, he paid his dues and didn't do anything illegal like a lot of these guys in league do. How bout your act is tired, stop trying to act like board police, I will defend who I want to defend and talk about what I want to talk about. Not going change just because you say my act is tired. Act is tired, oh that is some rich stuff there...The bash Cooper thing is beyond tired, talking about tired things on here. Bring something else original, or don't come at all. The Al Sharpton thing is just a joke, but that's what some of these people seem like to me...blind leading the blind. Anyways, good luck with your life Jean Claude, I am going to go live mine now if that's alright with you.

Comment

You

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Those were the words from Riley Cooper's mouth.
        are just plain stupid, I seriously think you have a chemical imbalance or something for real...he was drunk...ever been drunk? Oh wow somebody had a cell phone camera and caught something, you don't think anybody else's emotions get the better of them drunk? He regretted what he said while drunk, move on with your life. #14 is here to stay, unfortunately you are too. I moved on when Vick killed dogs for profit, and when Mejax had gang ties, I don't get why you white dudes are so into proving you aren't racist. It's cool, I get it, you aren't a racist, I am not a racist...MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. So sick of this crap, can't even enjoy football anymore because of the liberal media and their agendas.
        Last edited by weizer; 08-30-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Win on so many different levels

Comment

Did you just call me a white dude ??????

are just plain stupid, I seriously think you have a chemical imbalance or something for real...he was drunk...ever been drunk? Oh wow somebody had a cell phone camera and caught something, you don't think anybody else's emotions get the better of them drunk? He regretted what he said while drunk, move on with your life. #14 is here to stay, unfortunately you are too. I moved on when Vick killed dogs for profit, and when Mejax had gang ties, I don't get why you white dudes are so into proving you aren't racist. It's cool, I get it, you aren't a racist, I am not a racist...MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. So sick of this crap, can't even enjoy football anymore because of the liberal media and their agendas.
            Nm
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bwahahahahah!!

Nm
              Welcome to the white side, cracker.

Where is Dave Chapelle when you need him?
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Listen, that word is thrown around like Hello nowadays. Was it right, absolutely not!! Was it an ignorant statement.. absolutely. Hell, people are beating their wives, rolling with crips, killing dogs and smoking weed like its going out of style.

Stop with the uproar for Christ sakes. Dude made a mistake, owned it like a man so move on.

Until America (which especially includes the African American culture using the word against their own people) decided to STOP using the word this shit will continue to happen. It baffles me how ignorant people are by saying hey I'm black I can say the word you are white you cant! Do people even know what the word means? It's a disgusting word that was used many years ago and it is shocking that people are OK with saying it depending on your skin color. The N-bomb should not be said by anyone - period. It is a disgusting word just like cracker, whop, kike, sand N*gger or any other derogatory word that offends a culture.

Grow the fuck up and realize the real problem.. stop using the fucking word regardless of who you are. Racism will happen no matter what as there are ignorant people in every culture but if we continue to fuel the fire by using these slanderous words the world will never change.

I know I am going to get killed for this post but before you do, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have ever used a derogatory word about another culture!
                Last edited by Spartan92; 08-30-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

weizer's Cooper obsession scares me. It seems extremely unhealthy.

I'm really worried the voices in his head are going to tell him to pull a John Hinckley and shoot Obama to impress Cooper soon.

Comment

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES.
                    I suggest you take your own advice. I'm done with this thread. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      Listen, that word is thrown around like Hello nowadays. Was it right, absolutely not!! Was it an ignorant statement.. absolutely. Hell, people are beating their wives, rolling with crips, killing dogs and smoking weed like its going out of style.

Stop with the uproar for Christ sakes. Dude made a mistake, owned it like a man so move on.

Until America (which especially includes the African American culture using the word against their own people) decided to STOP using the word this shit will continue to happen. It baffles me how ignorant people are by saying hey I'm black I can say the word you are white you cant! Do people even know what the word means? It's a disgusting word that was used many years ago and it is shocking that people are OK with saying it depending on your skin color. The N-bomb should not be said by anyone - period. It is a disgusting word just like cracker, whop, kike, sand N*gger or any other derogatory word that offends a culture.

Grow the fuck up and realize the real problem.. stop using the fucking word regardless of who you are. Racism will happen no matter what as there are ignorant people in every culture but if we continue to fuel the fire by using these slanderous words the world will never change.

I know I am going to get killed for this post but before you do, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have ever used a derogatory word about another culture!

You completely missed everything. No one cares what you think about words. Stop posting.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      weizer's Cooper obsession scares me. It seems extremely unhealthy.

I'm really worried the voices in his head are going to tell him to pull a John Hinckley and shoot Obama to impress Cooper soon.
                      It was kind of funny at first, not really but still random. It's not funny or random anymore, it's creepy. If Cooper scores or makes a great play I'll quietly whisper "yes" and hope no one sees or hears it.

Comment

Ridiculous

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        You completely missed everything. No one cares what you think about words. Stop posting.

It was kind of funny at first, not really but still random. It's not funny or random anymore, it's creepy. If Cooper scores or makes a great play I'll quietly whisper "yes" and hope no one sees or hears it.
                        This is the kind of shit that pisses me off so bad about this place, and I have been here for a long time, longer than Greenstealth by 4 years so I know how it all works here...but this ignorant agenda having whore keeps acting like anyone who has an opinion that isn't like his should just "stop posting"...How bout you stop posting hoss? GTFOutta here already so I can enjoy talking football again, how bout that? Nobody cares about you and SEctor 236/Eagle from Cleveland or whatever his name is's liberal agenda against Riley Cooper...just cuz you are mad he fit this offense better than Mejax you keep the racist crap alive, ridiculously stupid. Move on, enjoy the season and enjoy Riley Cooper scoring multiple td's you fat turds.
                        Last edited by weizer; 09-01-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Another weizer classic. Hoss... Rough weekend or what?

Comment

His Cooper rage has him blinded. Nobody cares about Cooper the player. Honestly, he's such a little part of what makes this offense works, and I'm expecting so little from him. Nobody hates Riley Cooper the player, he's a mediocre player who had a good year in an offense designed to make mediocre players looks good, good players look great and great players look otherworldly. If somebody hates Cooper, the mediocre player, then so be it.

This thread was joking about Riley Cooper the person and Mike Vick the person. Only one board member took it somewhere else.

Also, I love that he pulls the classic "how dare you criticize anyone who doesn't think the same way you do" but then loses his shit when people make a peep about Riley Cooper.

Go figure that a Riley Cooper diehard (I still can't believe there's a diehard Riley Cooper fan) would be close minded and hypocritical.
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 09-01-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

That's what i said, move on. Us white folk/dog lovers moved on when Vick did his thing and tried to accept him...don't see how the Cooper situation is any different. Just the media trying to drudge up old crap again from a desperate backup QB who is at the end of the line.
                              You cant just move on when it comes to minorities. If you aren't over the top and organizing marches to show the world how outraged you are then you are labeled a racist by people like Ellen in Ohio. When us crackers get the shaft its a victory to many.

Comment

I think he just meant every one of them in the club box level.

Comment

Working...
                                X