Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Feels a little hurt that Cooper never texted him back after Vick sent him a congrats text on the new contract. Vick, the guy who kept the team from killing Coop, said he hopes Riley appreciates how everything has turned out for him.

I don't know why Vick expected a text back, Cooper only deals with people of color when it's beneficial to him, like getting backstage at a Kenny Chesney concert or to keep other people of color from beating his ass.

I bet if you ask Riley, Vick is just being too uppity. He probably got kicked out of his gang that he is most certainly in.

http://deadspin.com/mike-vick-is-sup...ope-1627609686

Edit: Before any diehard Coop fans get too mad, I'm only kidding, gotta play up the comedic value!
    Last edited by Sect 236; 08-27-2014, 05:30 PM.

I'm still not happy with either of them for the last pass of the 2010 season

Comment

Vick should just let sleeping dogs lie. I win
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 08-27-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Vick should just let sleeping dogs lie. I win

Yeah, it's not like Vick was the "mans best friend".

Comment

I like Riley Cooper. He had a great year last year and I am looking forward to seeing what he does this season. I could care less whether or not he texted Michael Vick back.

Why is this news?

Comment

Touche'

Comment

Touche'

I bet Coop meant to text Vick, but the dog ate his phone.

Comment

Vick saved his career (and possibly salvaged the season before it began) by speaking up for him. Cooper should be texting him every morning, right after he fluffs his pillow and makes his eggs.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I wonder if its harder to fluff his white pillowcase when it has eye-holes cut in it?

Comment

Vick needs to quit "dogging" him.

Comment

This is news

Originally posted by The Ump View Post
                      I like Riley Cooper. He had a great year last year and I am looking forward to seeing what he does this season. I could care less whether or not he texted Michael Vick back.

Why is this news?
                      Because many on here still seem to have some sort of vendetta against #14, especially since they dumped Mejax and kept him. Al Sharpton would be proud.

Comment

Cooper is a racist

Comment

Cooper is a racist
                          Vick prolly is too for all you know.

Comment

I have no reason to think that unless I had a pre biased opinion of him. His actions would suggest he's not, unlike kkkooper.

Edited. Why would you suggest that Vick is a racist?
                            Last edited by Greenstealth; 08-28-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                              Because many on here still seem to have some sort of vendetta against #14, especially since they dumped Mejax and kept him. Al Sharpton would be proud.
                              You just took a fun, not-too-serious thread and injected it with your own angst. I'm not even going to hypothesize where this negativity comes from, because I don't know you.

However, I do know that most other people on this board seem to have an ability to support players they like and talk smack about players they don't without injecting pre-emptive racially-tinged accusations into some relatively harmless ball-busting.

That act is exhausting. It takes fun threads and turns them into threads that only piss people off. So if you want people to continue enjoying this board, please stop pushing your agenda in threads that have nothing to do with whatever it is you really want to talk about.

Comment

Working...
                              X