Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut your mouth and pay it forward

This fuck should be so grateful someone saved his career at a time when he was universally villainized and widely considered the lowest piece of scum on the planet. He has to be a saint for 1,000 years before he earns the right to mouth off about anyone. At this point, the only response I had to anything he says it is "Who cares?"

Comment

"prolly is for all you know?"

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      Vick prolly is too for all you know.
      based on what, exactly?
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        based on what, exactly?
        He didn't throw the ball to Riley enough, thus…racist.

Also, he had a strict policy at Bad Newz Kennelz that they could only fight/kill white pit bulls. Any other color pit bull was off limits. He really wanted to stick it to whitey.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 08-28-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

i don't think he's a racist...but he's probably a borderline psychopath based on what he did to dogs.

that bitch is crazy!
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

You

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I have no reason to think that unless I had a pre biased opinion of him. His actions would suggest he's not, unlike kkkooper.

Edited. Why would you suggest that Vick is a racist?
            didn't read my post to comprehend, you just seem to have glanced over it. I said that he could be racist also for all you know, right? Or do you have a personal relationship with him?

Comment

You

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              He didn't throw the ball to Riley enough, thus…racist.

Also, he had a strict policy at Bad Newz Kennelz that they could only fight/kill white pit bulls. Any other color pit bull was off limits. He really wanted to stick it to whitey.
              could be on to something here Mr. Sharpton.

Comment

could be on to something here Mr. Sharpton.
                Both of those things were jokes on my part, but there are Cooper fans who claimed he wasn't getting the ball from Vick because Vick was a racist.

Comment

lol fuck Mike Vick

Comment

I've never been Happy with Vick!

Who Cares?
                    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

How pompous of a human being

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post
                      Who Cares?
                      do you have to be to say you "saved someone's career"...makes me wanna puke, as if Coop did nothing to save himself. You ever hear fans chant Vick's name during a game? Nope, heard plenty of boos though. It's just Coooooop and Choooooch for Philly fans right now, get used to it and stop taking the bait whenever a former player talks mess that is desperate to get face time again. Michael Vick is lucky he isn't rotting away in prison still, scumbag.

Comment

do you have to be to say you "saved someone's career"...makes me wanna puke, as if Coop did nothing to save himself. You ever hear fans chant Vick's name during a game? Nope, heard plenty of boos though. It's just Coooooop and Choooooch for Philly fans right now, get used to it and stop taking the bait whenever a former player talks mess that is desperate to get face time again. Michael Vick is lucky he isn't rotting away in prison still, scumbag.
                        Wow. Aggressive.

I wouldn't say he "saved" his career but he certainly helped. Cooper's play went a long way, but if Vick didn't take the leadership role and accept him after the incident, Cooper would have been ostracized on the team. It would have been really tough to focus and play well if the whole team was against him. Personally, I'd feel like I owed Vick a thank you.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 08-29-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Being an outspoken, alcoholic racist is hardly saving your own career. Vick was busy pulling teammates off of kkkooper all spring and Cooper being the klansman that he is couldn't even return a text?

Comment

Alright Mrs. Cooper we get it already.

Comment

Wow, you are really buying what the media is selling here

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              Wow. Aggressive.

I wouldn't say he "saved" his career but he certainly helped. Cooper's play went a long way, but if Vick didn't take the leadership role and accept him after the incident, Cooper would have been ostracized on the team. It would have been really tough to focus and play well if the whole team was against him. Personally, I'd feel like I owed Vick a thank you.
                              How do you know Cooper would have been ostracized without Vick's backing? You have no idea, you and Greenstealth aren't in the locker room, you have no idea so don't act like you do. I feel like the coach had total control of the situation, and that wasn't Vick. If Kelly straight up cut Mejax, don't you think if Coop was a locker room problem he would have cut him too? Man you 2 are going to the grave with this, I don't know how you sleep at night believing this garbage the media is feeding you. I wouldn't have answered Vick's text either, time to move on and get over it already.

Comment

So you don't like watching Cooper score TDs and make 1 hand catches?

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                                Alright Mrs. Cooper we get it already.
                                It's ok to admit it, plenty of Cooper fans out there beside me...just listen to them chant his name after he makes a catch. They don't even do that for Shady.

Comment

Working...
                                X