No announcement yet.

Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the video footage of Vick being the only one to get between sconces and kkkooper not evidence enough or should they have been mic'd up?

Comment

Oh wow

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Was the video footage of Vick being the only one to get between sconces and kkkooper not evidence enough or should they have been mic'd up?
      video footage...wow...who cares move on with your life you are feeding the media...may as well be a story about Michael Sam.

Comment

continued

Post a video of Mike Vick breaking up a racial fight between Coop and another teammate in the locker room last season and you may have something.

Comment

So the racist Vick

Originally posted by weizer View Post
          didn't read my post to comprehend, you just seem to have glanced over it. I said that he could be racist also for all you know, right? Or do you have a personal relationship with him?
          Went out of his way, when he had absolutely no obligation to whatsoever, to stick up for and defend the white guy who called every Black person in Lincoln Financial Field a nigger. Yeah, I totally see the logic in your statement.....
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

...wow...who cares move on with your life..
            Good advice.

Congratulations. You took a fun thread and made it primarily about getting people angry at you.

It's kind of disturbing how badly you need people to acknowledge Cooper's superiority over people like Vick and DeSean. Do you host a show on Fox News?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Went out of his way, when he had absolutely no obligation to whatsoever, to stick up for and defend the white guy who called every Black person in Lincoln Financial Field a nigger. Yeah, I totally see the logic in your statement.....
              Yeah, a guy who kills dogs and profits off them is such a great role model...you better be drunk right now...talk about exaggeration, every black person at the Linc? Really? When did i miss that? I just saw him call some usher the N word drunk, so what...like black people don't call white people crackers every chance they get, a cell phone video just happened to be on when Coop did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                Good advice.

Congratulations. You took a fun thread and made it primarily about getting people angry at you.

It's kind of disturbing how badly you need people to acknowledge Cooper's superiority over people like Vick and DeSean. Do you host a show on Fox News?
                Are you Al Sharpton's protege? How was this a fun thread? It was a Cooper bash thread, as usual...took some media report that came out this week when it was boring and made Vick look like a solid citizen. Just like the bogus pro liberal AP news reporting, they try to take focus off what is really going on...the real truth never comes out.

Comment

I just don't know why Vick needs a text from Cooper? More than likely Coopers play saved his career. If he had 10 catches last year he'd be done. One of the people who did help Cooper during that time was Vick that is correct but also Avant had a huge role and also the fact that his best friend on the team was Jeremy Maclin probably helped. I just don't get why Vick made it public? Who cares if you got a text or not? Move on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 10 View Post
                    I just don't know why Vick needs a text from Cooper? More than likely Coopers play saved his career. If he had 10 catches last year he'd be done. One of the people who did help Cooper during that time was Vick that is correct but also Avant had a huge role and also the fact that his best friend on the team was Jeremy Maclin probably helped. I just don't get why Vick made it public? Who cares if you got a text or not? Move on with your life.
                    That's what i said, move on. Us white folk/dog lovers moved on when Vick did his thing and tried to accept him...don't see how the Cooper situation is any different. Just the media trying to drudge up old crap again from a desperate backup QB who is at the end of the line.

Comment

That's what i said, move on. Us white folk/dog lovers moved on when Vick did his thing and tried to accept him...don't see how the Cooper situation is any different. Just the media trying to drudge up old crap again from a desperate backup QB who is at the end of the line.
                      I'm white. I don't defend or hate any player or person based off of their skin color.

I think Vick was a scumbag for what he did back in the day. He paid his time, learned from his mistakes and by all accounts is a genuinely good human being now. Along the way, he went out of his way to thank every person who helped him grow, no matter how small their act was.

I think Cooper is/was a scumbag for what he said at that concert. Is he a better man today than he was before that video leaked? I don't know, I would hope that he is. Vick was a man and acknowledged those who helped him, Cooper has not (at least in Vick's case). Who is right and who is wrong? Only those two men know what's what.

I told you many times that I don't hate Cooper. I'm not a diehard fan, but I don't hate him. For some reason however, you make these special rules up in you head that anybody who says anything negative about Cooper, anything at all, is a hater and they can't cheer when he makes a play. It's fuckin weird dude. It really comes across totally strange these reactions you have to other people's opinion on a random 2nd string WR.

Not to mention, it's utter bullshit because by your idiotic "Cooper is Sacred" logic, at no point in your fandom did you EVER cheer for a Vick TD run or pass. You also NEVER cheered for a DeSean TD catch or punt return.

You, on this topic, is literally the most unbiased opinion we have by anyone, about anything on this board. It's a little scary how much you care for one slightly above average player.

Comment

Would you call Cooper slightly above average? Stretching it. He's a serviceable receiver. Maybe I'd be a bigger fan but Im not allowed to cheer for him.

Comment

Would you call Cooper slightly above average? Stretching it. He's a serviceable receiver. Maybe I'd be a bigger fan but Im not allowed to cheer for him.
                          I knew if I called him "average" or "serviceable" that weizer would lose his shit. If you don't rank Cooper slightly below Megatron but above every other WR, it's because you're a liberal, Al Sharpton wannabe who hates when a good ol boy just wants to have a good time, let his hair down and drop some N bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            I knew if I called him "average" or "serviceable" that weizer would lose his shit. If you don't rank Cooper slightly below Megatron but above every other WR, it's because you're a liberal, Al Sharpton wannabe who hates when a good ol boy just wants to have a good time, let his hair down and drop some N bombs.
                            You 2 need to get outside. So I guess you like thugs who have gang ties and kill dogs for profit? Is that the alternative?

Comment

And Cooper did what was asked of him too

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              I'm white. I don't defend or hate any player or person based off of their skin color.

I think Vick was a scumbag for what he did back in the day. He paid his time, learned from his mistakes and by all accounts is a genuinely good human being now. Along the way, he went out of his way to thank every person who helped him grow, no matter how small their act was.

I think Cooper is/was a scumbag for what he said at that concert. Is he a better man today than he was before that video leaked? I don't know, I would hope that he is. Vick was a man and acknowledged those who helped him, Cooper has not (at least in Vick's case). Who is right and who is wrong? Only those two men know what's what.

I told you many times that I don't hate Cooper. I'm not a diehard fan, but I don't hate him. For some reason however, you make these special rules up in you head that anybody who says anything negative about Cooper, anything at all, is a hater and they can't cheer when he makes a play. It's fuckin weird dude. It really comes across totally strange these reactions you have to other people's opinion on a random 2nd string WR.

Not to mention, it's utter bullshit because by your idiotic "Cooper is Sacred" logic, at no point in your fandom did you EVER cheer for a Vick TD run or pass. You also NEVER cheered for a DeSean TD catch or punt return.

You, on this topic, is literally the most unbiased opinion we have by anyone, about anything on this board. It's a little scary how much you care for one slightly above average player.
                              Why you continue to harp on this is beyond me, guess you were just really bored the day this story broke. And it's literally scary how much you hate on one above average player every chance you get...I'm not the one with the problem here, I don't start pro Cooper talk unless people start bashing him.
                              Last edited by weizer; 08-30-2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

"I will fight every nigger in here"

Yeah, a guy who kills dogs and profits off them is such a great role model...you better be drunk right now...talk about exaggeration, every black person at the Linc? Really? When did i miss that? I just saw him call some usher the N word drunk, so what...like black people don't call white people crackers every chance they get, a cell phone video just happened to be on when Coop did it.
                                Those were the words from Riley Cooper's mouth.
                                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X