Just back from the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. D-Bulb,

I know I'm a n00b but this does seem to be an extreme way to garner ratings and fill the KGaytus void.

If you don't have one, find somebody with a hot tub. Might reduce some of the soreness you're going to feel over the weekend. Good luck.
    Last edited by nor'easter; 08-28-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

If you weren't all hopped up on the pot

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Girl in a white Nissan hydroplaned and spun into me, sending me into the center median. Nothing broken, just feel like I got pushed down a long flight of stairs. Ribs, headache, neck, knee, whatever. Gonna be sore tomorrow. Sleeping with Uncle Vic tonight.

Both the axles broken on my car according to the police, didn't see it, don't remember much of it. Gonna take a ton of work, there go my insurance rates.

Just my excuse to be able to watch football from tomorrow through the weekend.

DB
      You could've avoided this. Hope you feel better soon!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just back from hospital? How did the gender reassignment go? No, glad to see you are well Dimmy!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

So glad to hear you're ok

Here's my card:

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Girl in a white Nissan hydroplaned and spun into me, sending me into the center median. Nothing broken, just feel like I got pushed down a long flight of stairs. Ribs, headache, neck, knee, whatever. Gonna be sore tomorrow. Sleeping with Uncle Vic tonight.

Both the axles broken on my car according to the police, didn't see it, don't remember much of it. Gonna take a ton of work, there go my insurance rates.

DB
            Hope your ok, praying for you.

Comment

Glad you're okay bud

DB
              Had someone skid and slide into the side of my car with my family in it on the way home to NC from Philly on the Beltway in DC. Knocked us pretty good because it spun us around twice in the middle of traffic. Luckily no one got hurt. It was a pain in the ass dealing with his insurance company and having to go back on car payments... not to mention the headache of being in a car accident 500 miles from home, but that's material, The important thing is that you're okay.
              Last edited by BirdsInNC; 08-28-2014, 04:00 PM.
              "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I hear you, thanks again all

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                Had someone skid and slide into the side of my car with my family in it on the way home to NC from Philly on the Beltway in DC. Knocked us pretty good because it spun us around twice in the middle of traffic. Luckily no one got hurt. It was a pain in the ass dealing with his insurance company and having to go back on car payments... not to mention the headache of being in a car accident 500 miles from home, but that's material, The important thing is that you're okay.
                I just drove by the place today again and IG is right, if that median hadn't been there I'd be just like Mr. Vengeance.

DB
                DB

Comment

girl I used to date

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  I was hit by a young chick trying to find a radio station back in 96, made my car flip twice. That shit stuck with me for years. Everytime I needed to make a left turn I would get nervous.
                  Her brother was killed walking down the street when a girl dropped an orange on the floor of her car and reached down to retrieve it.
                  DB

Comment

Ha Ha, you just couldn't listen to your wife.....

and trade in the fucking Yugo you're so in love with.

Well, at least you were able to crawl away so you could post here for some sympathy. Perhaps you owe your life to this bored.

But still, I'm glad you're OK. Maybe you'll have time now to write the book sequel.

Or better yet............the movie sequel!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

That sucks dude

DB

But glad to hear nothing too serious, hope you don't feel too bad in the morning.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Good to hear you're okay. Had a very good friend get hit today and flip his truck twice. Luckily he was okay as well. Seat belts save lives.

Comment

Dont wear yours!
                          Last edited by CbEagle; 08-29-2014, 07:06 AM.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Hahahah!
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, Dimmy. Glad you're OK.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Glad you are ok.

You are an awesome board member... and I'm sure... an awesome dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X