Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple 31 Vanderbilt 7

6:16 3rd Quarter

Holy crap! PJ Walker is the truth! Could be the biggest win for their program in my lifetime. Go Owls!

Yup. Great to see.

Also, Rutgers went cross country and beat Mike Leach's Washington State squad in a close one.

Comment

I love it. Fuck Vandy. Can't wait to see the Eagles do the same to that pro team in Nashville this season.

Comment

UT is Vandy's inbred cousin.

Comment

I watched up until halftime but the late start made it impossible for me to catch the rest. Great thing to wake up to though.

I'll be at the Linc next Sat for the Navy game.

T for Temple U baby!

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            UT is Vandy's inbred cousin.
            If that inbred cousin is vastly more successful at the game of football, then yes, you may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
              If that inbred cousin is vastly more successful at the game of football, then yes, you may be right.
              I think what he meant is Vanderbilt is vastly more successful at sending people into the real world with a great college education.

I think what he meant is UT is basically 13th grade whereas Vandy is a good school.

And I like Knoxville and UT's campus, had some fun there, but it isn't Vandy.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 08-29-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I'll be the first to acknowledge Vandy is a top-notch school academically, 2nd to none in the South (aside from maybe Duke), but we're talking about a football game here.

Comment

Working...
                X