No announcement yet.

Michael Bennett Indicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be surprised if he’s not cut. This locker room was a massive part of why WE won a SB. The season hasn’t even started and it’s looking gloomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I’d be surprised if he’s not cut. This locker room was a massive part of why WE won a SB. The season hasn’t even started and it’s looking gloomy.
      As of right now, it doesn't sound as serious as Bradham's incident in Miami. Unless something really incriminating comes out and they think these charges are going to stick, I doubt he's going anywhere.

Comment

Gloomy_Meat

Comment

Get real. He isn't going to get cutover trumped up charges that aren't going to stick. You never wanted him here in the first place and are HOPING he gets cut!

Comment

You are right, I did not want him here. The fact is
            now that Curry is gone, we need him here. I actually hope he isn’t cut.

Comment

Dougie's got the locker room under control. No need to worry about chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Dougie's got the locker room under control. No need to worry about chemistry.
                All faith in Doug.

No Doubt. He won the SUPER BOWL for the Eagles!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  No matter what happens trouble seems to find him. This will not work out well IMO.
                  Trouble always seemed to find Martin Luther King too. Guess he was a bad guy?

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post

Comment

Trouble always seemed to find Martin Luther King too
                      By trouble, you mean white racists with rifles?
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I hope you are kidding. If not this is dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                        X