Clear All

• DOMINATION

Nice game wildcats

Wire to wire!

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
    Nice game wildcats

Bombs away!

Comment

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE THREE POINT SHOT HAS TAKEN AWAY THE BASIC, NATURAL, PURITY PART OF THE GAME.

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE 35 YEARS, AND IT'S PART OF THE GAME.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I could see how you feel that way.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE THREE POINT SHOT HAS TAKEN AWAY THE BASIC, NATURAL, PURITY PART OF THE GAME.

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE 35 YEARS, AND IT'S PART OF THE GAME.
        I’m not sure.

At the moment, I’m impressed with the high level of play at the college level.

Regarding Nova, I don’t think many thought they could win after watching Kansas beat Duke. That was a great game. Nova’s is still Nova. Great defense, lots of movement, good at the line, etc.

Those are the hallmarks of Philly basketball.

Comment

we played the game that the Kansas D

gave us. They packed the lane to stop the Brunson post up and were too confident and too slow to get anything more than a hand in the face of our perimeter shooters. If they assumed we would shoot ugly like the TT E8 game, that was a big mistake. We proved we could beat an elite team in the E8 game when we only hit 4 treys. I imagine Beilein will have a tougher perimeter D and we will have to do more dirty work in the lane. Brunson will do damage with his post up move and Mikal Bridges will hopefully get in gear with his post up game.

Comment

Nova’s D will cook Michigan.

Comment

I THINK IF MICHIGAN COMES OUT TO DEFEND THE THREE'S, NOVA CAN STILL GET THE INSIDE GAME WORKING TO BEAT EM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’ll go one further DSG........

IMO, the 3 point shot has ruined the game. So much of the great athleticism of the game has been replaced by a glorified game of horse.

I know most people like it, but I find it immensely boring.

Coaches who want to get W’s have to teach their team to play that way, jacking up 3 after 3. By today’s rules, that’s winning basketball, but I think it sucks balls.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  Nova’s D will cook Michigan.
                  I like John Beilein, but this game will be over by halftime.

Comment

Working...
                  X