X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woulda. Coulda. Malcolm Butler

“AS IF!’

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...b-had-i-played

Give it you tool. You lost, and you were essentially benched. Wipe your tears off kid and stop your whining.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

a wolf doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHINE WNINEY WHINE.........

YOU LOST,,, HAHAHAHAHA

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...95E5&FORM=VIRE
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Pete Carroll makes the most boneheaded call in SB history, Malcolm Butler becomes relevant.

Comment

What I have read and seen on the internet, Butler was “probably” benched because he couldn’t grasp the defense that NE wanted to deploy against the Eagles sophisticated passing game. In a playoff game prior to the SB, I saw an All 22 that showed him blowing coverage. Butler was in man coverage and the team was in zone. He left the entire third of the field vacated.

He should leave well enough alone. The Eagles margin of victory “ probably” would be higher had Butler started.

He knows why he didn’t start.

Comment

How about this: We'll stop second guessing the SB the Pats literally cheated to win against us in '04 and they can stop second guessing the SB where Doug and Nick slapped around the greatest coach of all time. Fair?
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

There’s another theory as well that I’ve heard. After the Jags nearly ran all over them on the ground, Belichick was concerned the Eagles would do the same thing with their three headed backfield. Especially considering how big Blount and Ajayi are. He didn’t view Foles as that much of a threat so his plan was to go with bigger corners and safeties to stop the running game and dared Foles to beat them. It didn’t matter—they became the first SB team I believe to have over 350 yards passing and over 150 yards do rushing in the same game.

Comment

Have you seen the YouTube conspiracy theorists that think Belichek benched him to purposely lose the game?

--
                  Your Retarded

Comment

i haven't. let me grab my tin foil hat and dial that bad bitch up!!

Comment

Blown coverage on tape, Ellsworth's article, comments from anonymous players and Butler's own comments... that really gives the feeling that he wasn't performing between the ears.

As far a bigger DB's, I haven't' found anything to support that. Butler played 97% of the snaps and I'm sure some of those snaps were against teams that ran the ball with power.

Comment

What my man Jay Ajayi just said....
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          i haven't. let me grab my tin foil hat and dial that bad bitch up!!
                          It's actually as well-done a conspiracy theory video as you'll ever see. Dude behind it has some skill.

Still horseshit. But really entertaining horseshit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            It's actually as well-done a conspiracy theory video as you'll ever see. Dude behind it has some skill.

Still horseshit. But really entertaining horseshit.
                            Kid, Belichick is wicked smart. Look how he gamed Kraft.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Woooooo
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X