• Show
Clear All

• Eagles are World Champions

Beautiful time to be alive

I am enjoying every moment of it
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Likewise... Haven't even looked at a mock draft- that's how elated I still am.

Comment

Last night I went to a seafood restaurant with a friend. There is outdoor seating, first come first serve for the outdoor bar area, so we are standing there and “Pennsylvania” was said. A couple along the rail eating overheard us and said, we are from PA. I said Philly? He said yes. A couple next to them immediately jumped in and said, we’re from Philly!

Is there any doubt about the next point of conversation?

Its a brotherhood that runs deep.
        Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-08-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

A gay sixway?
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Locust Street parades
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

parasols and all!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Locust Street parades
                In all seriousness there are a lot of good restaurants on 13 ST these days.

Everything is right with that.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Have you guys been to the Linc yet to see the new banners outside? Took my boys to the Phils game last night and saw them! So freaking awesome!

Comment

Got a knock on the door this morning, from this older couple. They brought me a post card that my dad wrote me when he was visiting the Galapagos last year. Apparently there is this mail box this called Barrel Mail there where people leave post cards that they wrote and then other people visit it and if they live around the area of a recipient they can actually deliver a post card for the person that wrote it.

Anyways they show up explain why they are at my apartment give me the post card and give me an Eagles Super Bowl Champions hat. They said they were from Philly, currently living in Denver though, and saw that my dad wrote "Go Eagles!" on the post card and figured I would appreciate the hat. Had a great conversation about the game and their trip to the Galapagos before they left.

What an awesome thing and a great time to be alive indeed.

Comment

Breaking news: WE’RE #1!!!

Comment

Watching the full replay right now for the first time. Ajayi, Clement, Philly Special. Good time.

Comment

Working...
                        X