Did anyone get their invite yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get their invite yet?

To get a picture with the trophy that belongs to the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles?

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    To get a picture with the trophy that belongs to the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles?
    Somebody already sent me their photos. So they are doing it.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Got ours yesterday. They are allowing 2 guests as well which is pretty cool. But it’s scheduled for the 25th of April, which doesn’t give us out of towners much notice, but damn right we’re going. Thinking that’s the Christmas card pic for this year. Lol

Comment

I got mine a while back, but the dates and times were really inconvenient for me. Hopefully they'll offer additional time slots.

Comment

Been there, done that. Went last week. Actually, very impressed with how it was set up. Free parking, no long lines, etc. Just read an article that says they are prepared to take 8 weeks or more to get everyone through.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Went last Wed, very well done and easy to get through. Take unlimited pictures with different devices.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Went last Wed, very well done and easy to get through. Take unlimited pictures with different devices.
              Are they enforcing the rule of 1 person per ticket in the account? I had a friend go last week and he said they were not really checking.

Comment

No not really enforcing it at all, just scanned the ticket and let us go up. Piece of cake, they just want to make sure you are a season ticket holder. I would not take 12 people for a 2 ticket event though
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  No not really enforcing it at all, just scanned the ticket and let us go up. Piece of cake, they just want to make sure you are a season ticket holder. I would not take 12 people for a 2 ticket event though
                  Cool, thanks for the info.

Comment

Picture Taking Nazi when we went...

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                    Are they enforcing the rule of 1 person per ticket in the account? I had a friend go last week and he said they were not really checking.
                    Guy was a bit of a DB trying to move the line fast. Told us there were too many people waiting (2 - yes 2! - groups behind us!) and there wasn't enough "time" to allow for different groups of people to get in specific pictures (fathers and sons, OG's vs. newbies, etc.). We pushed the issue a bit and got a few more than I guess we were "allowed."
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                    X