Time to move on from Giroux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move on from Giroux

He’s not the guy. He’s not a leader. Get him out before he fucks up our young players.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    He’s not the guy. He’s not a leader. Get him out before he fucks up our young players.
    Couldn't agree more. Guy's brutal come playoff time.

The lost look on his face tonight, ughhhh

Comment

Here’s the issue:

Flyers playing style is incongruous with what their fans want them to be and what wins in ALL sports. You need to want to embarrass teams and flex. Think about how bad a dude like Corey Clement wants you to eat his jock. It’s a contagious, purposeful demeanor and not ONE Flyer since Briere had that quality.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

They need to move all the vets and go young. This team has been an eyesore for years.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
          Flyers playing style is incongruous with what their fans want them to be and what wins in ALL sports. You need to want to embarrass teams and flex. Think about how bad a dude like Corey Clement wants you to eat his jock. It’s a contagious, purposeful demeanor and not ONE Flyer since Briere had that quality.
          Agreed, you have the Pens embarrassing you, again. Not a fucking timeout from the coach, no one starting a fight to get the team fired up. They're just skating around like a bunch of Vegans

Comment

Maybe so, but I know a poorly coached team when I see one.

There is a reason this guy is the first college coach in the NHL since Herb Brooks.
            Last edited by J_Cuz31; 04-18-2018, 09:14 PM.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

The team takes after his boring personality

Comment

not that i know anything about hockey, but wouldn't every team build with that attitude if it were that simple? i doubt sports fans are onto something that the flyers FO is just unaware of. also, i love clement, but he benefited from a great situation. he'll never have a regular season equal (or anything close) to the one giroux just had.

Comment

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/986750470847774720
                  Last edited by Regal; 04-19-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Need the Hartnell types

The team is going to take on characteristics of the coach and without guys with a little bit of crazy eye, it just doesn’t work in this sport.
                    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Maybe to go along with Giroux. But even in his best year, Hartnell didn't come close to contributing the way Giroux did. And there were times that Hartnell sucked.

It's almost like saying you need Freddie Mitchell types instead of McNabb types.
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 04-19-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X