Sixers Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    No I posted about them when they blew their 10th 20 points or more lead of the season. It's infuriating to me. The team is too good to keep doing that. They could be a #3 seed right now if they closed those games out.
    the fact that they do that shows that they aren't too good. They still need work and someone that can create their own shot.

People are down on Fultz but he can straight up do that. He gets his shot and his pain figured out, he makes them a threat to everyone in the east. It's just a shame he loses this year (probably) but it is what it is.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      the fact that they do that shows that they aren't too good....
      No, they're good, just young.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        the fact that they do that shows that they aren't too good. They still need work and someone that can create their own shot.

People are down on Fultz but he can straight up do that. He gets his shot and his pain figured out, he makes them a threat to everyone in the east. It's just a shame he loses this year (probably) but it is what it is.
        Get out of here with this "they aren't too good" bullshit. They are a borderline 50 win team who are one major piece away (LeBron or Paul George perhaps) from being title contenders. I predict they will make the Eastern Conference Finals this year, with an outside shot at the NBA Finals. It would take a minor miracle for them to defeat the Western Conference champs in a best-of-7 but hey...PHILLY PHILLY!!!

Comment

Working...
        X