IE just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE just a thought

Have you considered turning this place into an app? Installation cost and modest monthly subscription maybe? I know nothing about how to do that but curious. I imagine most view from phone these days
    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 03-12-2018, 09:59 AM.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Have you considered turning this place into an app? Installation cost and modest monthly subscription maybe? I know nothing about how to do that but curious. I imagine most view from phone these days
    Might be able to stand it up on another forum site, that would offer a responsive view out of the box. Basically, you'd be able to access igglephans from a web browser on your pc or mobile device ...

Comment

I thought they tried to do something like that

my memory aint so go no more
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        my memory aint so go no more
        Yeah we tried testing that but the app was a little clunky and most people on mobile just ended up viewing on their mobile browser.

This forum software is getting old and is going to have to be upgraded at some point. Maybe at that point we revisit the idea of an app. I know some people won't be happy when that happens but some day the day will come.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          See my reply to Trent
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X