Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly could end up the most reviled coach in Eagles history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Who else besides herremans?
    curry, someone else i can't remember. acho said something about cuts on a tuesday and boykin replied. boykin also said something like, "i'm just a nickel, i don't know anything"...something along those lines.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      More than upset. We're talking the new Kotite.
      Hilarious
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Shady, DJax, Cole, Herremans ... so far. I expect more to come.

But he's added plenty of Ducks.
        You include an overpaid 31 year old Lb playing out of position and the worst aging OL who ended the season on IR as part of your reasoning?

People would be surprised if they WEREN'T let go.

Jackson is appearing to be the most dubious (although not that bad imo) because he probably has the most left to offer on the field.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          curry, someone else i can't remember. acho said something about cuts on a tuesday and boykin replied. boykin also said something like, "i'm just a nickel, i don't know anything"...something along those lines.
          For all the credit we give them, they are still paid athletes, not Rhodes Scholars or Nobel Prize winners...

Comment

You buy into the Oregon strategy?
            If Alonso hadn't gone to Oregon no one would care where he went. If it came down to Kelly picking between a former Duck and non-Duck when everything else is equal I expect him to sign the Duck based on first hand knowledge of the player.

God forbid knowing a player in advance who offers the necessary skill set.

Huff is the most questionable Duck signing. But he's still only played one year.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

I don't get the kermit tea meme... what's the deal

Comment

Here it is

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/but-th...of-my-business

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  I had to look it up. I'm getting old.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/but-th...of-my-business

Heremans tweeted it. Seemed to just be trolling the hysteria.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

i think if they trade for dion jordan...then there is a problem.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      Hilarious
                      How has he improved the roster?

He won with Reid's players, a novel system and new coaches in his first year. Did not improve in his second season.

Can you make a case for an All-Oregon roster or just lame one-liners?
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                        i think if they trade for dion jordan...then there is a problem.
                        He just needs a change of scenery!
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          He just needs a change of scenery!
                          lol...i actually liked dion jordan too...but talking to a friend of mine in miami...nothing about him sounds any good.

maybe he does need a change...but injuries, the ped suspension (lane got busted...but so far no injury issues) and just lackluster play.

if he is an eagle...well...lol

Comment

Yeah you're right, he has an all-oregon roster

That's about as lame a claim as it gets. Pull your panties out of your ass and wait to see how the next two months play out.
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Name a team with more players from one college. Is there even one close?

And change your tampon. You're stinking up the place.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The continuous Oregon connections annoy me because my ex wife was from the state. She didn't attend the school though. On the other hand her brother (who I liked) was a big fan of the Ducks.

Let's face it it's going to come down to Kelly's success or failure. Nothing else really matters. I got tired of FF pretty early because it became obvious he and JoeLo's methods were not gonna work. Although it almost did!

Kelly probably deserves the same time frame. He has had two years from his predecessor. I'll give him a couple more. It is a different situation because he did not start with an #2 draft pick for his first draft and I will even go so far to say that the talent that Ray Rhodes left Andy Reid was much better to build from than the talent Andy Reid left Chip Kelly.

So in some ways I think Kelly has done more with less than FF.

Having said that Kelly deserves to be on the hot seat from here on.
                                --------
                                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                                X