Simmons Still Has A Ways to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simmons Still Has A Ways to Go

Missed a key free throw then down by 1 with 5 seconds left he passes up trying to win the game to kick it out for a Mcconnell 3. Clank!

You have a problem with a guy interested in an assist to a wide open player who's a shooter?

Okaaay
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Missed a key free throw then down by 1 with 5 seconds left he passes up trying to win the game to kick it out for a Mcconnell 3. Clank!
      I THOUGHT IT WAS REDICK WHO MISSED THE OPEN JUMPER AT THE BUZZER?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

this

Originally posted by slag View Post
        You have a problem with a guy interested in an assist to a wide open player who's a shooter?

Okaaay
        Missed free throw is 1 thing. redick had an open look. That's on redick.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Missed free throw is 1 thing. redick had an open look. That's on redick.
          Clean look, needs to bury that, this team is close enough that these used to be moral victories, beyond that now.

Comment

yes. A player in his first season has a long way to go.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Same thing can be said for Embiid. As good as both are, you can clearly see areas for improvement every night. That ought to be frightening for the rest of the NBA.

Comment

Having said that ... he definitely needs to get his foul shooting up, so he can drive the basket late in games and they don't hack on purpose.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I apologize, I was in a restaurant bar watching the end of the game from afar. I thought it was McConnell. Still it would be nice to see Simmons drive to the net and try to score himself once in a while like Wade did with Miami. He has to stop being so unselfish at times. My opinion. He's young yet.

Comment

It's fair to expect improvement

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Having said that ... he definitely needs to get his foul shooting up, so he can drive the basket late in games and they don't hack on purpose.
                  next season. Everyone has said if Simmons ever develops a shot, he'll become elite.

Comment

Didn't LeBron get that exact same criticism during the beginning of his career?

Comment

I JUST HAVE ONE THING MORE TO ADD TO THIS.....

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS......

YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                        That narrative has provided Skip Bayless with countless hours of unintelligible yelling on national TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          Lebron's shot wasn't consistent, and his 3pt game was almost nonexistent. That being said, he didn't shy away from taking ANY shot outside 10 ft like Simmons.

Comment

I would prefer he just drive to the basket there, but, as you said, he found JJ for a wide open 3. JJ frustrates me.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think he's elite without the jump shot. He'll be Lebron if he develops a reliable jumper.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X