Barkley..mmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley..mmmmmm

First of all is he going to be a HOF RB? I hope if giants get him. He becomes the next bust from penn state joining ka jina, Blair thomas.
    Would you want the eagles to draft him like saints did for ricky. Me- no.go with what we have.
    But this kid could be special, time will tell.

No.

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    First of all is he going to be a HOF RB? I hope if giants get him. He becomes the next bust from penn state joining ka jina, Blair thomas.
    Would you want the eagles to draft him like saints did for ricky. Me- no.go with what we have.
    He's fun to watch. Oh, and Franco Harris and Curt Warner.

That is all.
    DB

Comment

ah yes Ka-gina Carter

Comment

Lydell Mitchell wasn’t bad either.

Comment

I forgot good Ole DJ Dozeir And Curtis Enis.
          Last edited by EagleFanInMD; 03-02-2018, 07:32 PM. Reason: .

Comment

The next Bobby Campbell!

Comment

No he is the real deal

I just hope he goes to the Browns, sucks to say that

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                BLAIR THOMAS WENT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL. KID WAS AMAZING. IF HE DIDN'T BLOW HIS KNEE OUT HE WOULD'VE BEEN OUTSTANDING.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This story repeats every 2 years or so. "Zeke is a generational RB! Once in a decade player!"

Fast forward 2 years, and another freak 225+ RB comes out that runs even faster and jumps way higher.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No - the Eagles are good at RB as is - have greater needs elsewhere, and tough Cap Space.

Comment

Dude no - have you watched him play? He’s 200% than Zeke my 🥜

Comment

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
                        No - the Eagles are good at RB as is - have greater needs elsewhere, and tough Cap Space.
                        Ajayi is only under contract for one more season. And Blount might be moving on (TBD after the draft, probably).

It's not a critical need, but if a Ronald Jones II or Sony Michel is on the board and they're the BPA at that spot, they can easily justify making that pick.

Comment

Correct. This team needs a running back. While I don't think it's ever wise to draft one in the first round, I wouldn't be upset at anything the World Champs do at #32.

Comment

I SEE THE ONLY WAY TO GET BARKLEY IS TO TRADE OUR MVP QB FOR TOP DRAUGHT SPOT, BUT F THAT, NO WAY I WANT FOLES TO GO TO SOME CRAPPY TEAM ESPECIALLY THE GNATS.

SO BARKLEY CAN GO ELSEWHERE, OTHER THAN NFC EAST OF COURSE.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                              Lydell Mitchell wasn’t bad either.
                              I was going to mention him but you beat me to it. Lydell played at Salem High(in South Jersey) which is the next town over from my childhood hometown of Pennsville. He was a local hero around Salem County in those days and he was the guest speaker at one of my end-of-season midget football banquets. My older brother played basketball against Lydell in high school.

One of the greatest backfield tandems in PSU history were SJ guys...Lydell and Franco.

Comment

Working...
                              X