No announcement yet.

Broncos really confident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screens, draws, a few read options and running straight at Von Miller should slow their blitz down. Also the receivers and Wentz should be on the same page when the Broncos blitz. A couple of times against the 49ers when they blitzed, Agholor failed to read it—even though the blitzers came from his side—he needed to be the hot receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      No loss is ever good. I never like that BS of it's good to lose because it will re focus them.
      "Good" losses get you a playoff game in Seattle. Screw that. I don't care how great Denver's defense is, you have a home game against an offense led by Brock Osweiler. Take care of business.

Comment

How many road games have the played? ,,on a short week

be cocky all you want little Ponies,,this is Philly not Denver,,you don't have the high Altitude to gas the defense!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Yep, thats the one place you do not want to go in playoffs. Just fuckin win now!
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I know their D is good but I didn't think they looked all that spectacular against the Chiefs, particularly in the early going when it would've been 21-0 if not for FF calling a stupid halfback pass from the five yard line which resulted in an easy INT in the endzone.

I just don't think the Broncos attack has enough to offset what we should be able to generate against their D. I'm not saying I'm not concerned or somewhat nervous but the Eagles are the better team and are playing at home.

Comment

Cocky Team gets

Cock Stomped On!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Haha I got the same impression from the local news. All I kept hearing about was Brock’s Rehab process and how he will solve the turnover problems and get the Broncos on the right track. Whoops!

Really looking forward to wearing my Wentz jersey out in town tomorrow.

Comment

Incoming PM

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Haha I got the same impression from the local news. All I kept hearing about was Brock’s Rehab process and how he will solve the turnover problems and get the Broncos on the right track. Whoops!

Really looking forward to wearing my Wentz jersey out in town tomorrow.
                  ddd
                  DB

Comment

Working...
                  X