IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > IGGLEPHANS > Lyme Disease

Unread 08-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
SCREAMIN EAGLE

SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was wondering where all the outrage is?

I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Two Gap Penetrator
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Two Gap Penetrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lock it

over
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Melchior

How long have you been here? Why post this?
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM  
Posted in reply to Two Gap Penetrator's post "lock it"
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
over
Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Bardy

Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?

EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)

Last edited by Bardy; 08-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
TerpEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
So the guys that shot someone actually got charged by the police without the need for public outcry? How's this the same as the Martin-Zimmerman case?

Go back to fantasizing about Allen West leading this great nation into an era of prosperity.
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:53 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
slag

slag is an unknown quantity at this point

Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:54 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
Susquehanna Birder

As long as it involves stupid gun laws.
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
slag

slag is an unknown quantity at this point

Aside from the gun law component, the question was raised in Zimmerman of whether the initial confrontation was motivated by an illegitimate racial profile.

Here, based on what has been reported to date, the motivation was allegedly boredom, not race.

So, albeit for a different reason, like Bardy, I don't see what ScreamingEagle is equating.
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:17 PM  
BIG JAY

BIG JAY is an unknown quantity at this point

To me, it is so very embarrassing that our street trash killed someone from another country. This is basically the stuff you read about...things that are going on in Egypt! What a freakin' shame...
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:28 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
wynnron123

Default I agree with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by slag View Post
Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
This incident is worst than the Treyvon ordeal because we don't really know what happened. We do know that 3 teenagers were bored and wanted to kill some innocent person just for the hell of it.
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:41 PM  
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardy View Post
Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?

EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
wynnron123

Quote:
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
TerpEagle

Quote:
Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
TerpEagle

Quote:
Also, if a couple Americans murdered an illegal immigrant from Mexico perhaps, can you honestly say that you and Allen West would be informing the masses of the travesty?

I'm sure that shit happen everyday. Why aren't you letting us know about it?

Edit to add.
Maybe not everyday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant..._States_border

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013.../bord-j13.html

Please comment on your outrage and how this is destroying the country.

Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:52 PM  
Two Gap Penetrator
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Two Gap Penetrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh God, here we go.

slag's all over it already!
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #17
Melchior

I'm so tired of black people keeping the white man down.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:07 PM  
Posted in reply to wynnron123's post starting "Well because no one is marching down..."
Eagle In Ohio

Eagle In Ohio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DING, DING, DING, DING !!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnron123 View Post
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:08 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Americans get paid to kill..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpEagle View Post
Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
I can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
Maniac

Maniac is an unknown quantity at this point

Im wondering why this racist kook is still allowed to post on the board.
The reason there isnt as much outrage - although the Aussie PM sounds pretty pissed off about the gun violence in the US - is because the perpetrators were arrested and no doubt will go to jail.

If Oklahoma had a law that allowed you to shoot Australians if you were bored then you'd have a comparison.

To claim the difference is the race of the victim proves this idiot is a deluded bigot who we really dont need around here.