IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > IGGLEPHANS > Lyme Disease

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was wondering where all the outrage is?

I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Two Gap Penetrator
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
 
Two Gap Penetrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts:
Two Gap Penetrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lock it

over
Two Gap Penetrator is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Melchior
 
Melchior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts:
Melchior is on a distinguished road
Default

How long have you been here? Why post this?
__________________
"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike
Melchior is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM  
Posted in reply to Two Gap Penetrator's post "lock it"
#4
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
over
Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Bardy
 
Bardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Joisey
Posts:
Bardy
Default

Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?


EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
__________________

Last edited by Bardy; 08-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Bardy is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
TerpEagle
 
TerpEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ballmer Canny, Merlin
Posts:
TerpEagle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
So the guys that shot someone actually got charged by the police without the need for public outcry? How's this the same as the Martin-Zimmerman case?

Go back to fantasizing about Allen West leading this great nation into an era of prosperity.
__________________
--
Your Retarded
TerpEagle is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:53 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#7
slag
 
slag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Enemy Territory
Posts:
slag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
__________________
Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
slag is online now  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:54 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
#8
Susquehanna Birder
 
Susquehanna Birder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: February 2nd
Posts:
Susquehanna Birder
Default

As long as it involves stupid gun laws.
Susquehanna Birder is online now  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
slag
 
slag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Enemy Territory
Posts:
slag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Aside from the gun law component, the question was raised in Zimmerman of whether the initial confrontation was motivated by an illegitimate racial profile.

Here, based on what has been reported to date, the motivation was allegedly boredom, not race.

So, albeit for a different reason, like Bardy, I don't see what ScreamingEagle is equating.
__________________
Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
slag is online now  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:17 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#10
BIG JAY
 
BIG JAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Illinois (Easton PA)
Posts:
BIG JAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

To me, it is so very embarrassing that our street trash killed someone from another country. This is basically the stuff you read about...things that are going on in Egypt! What a freakin' shame...
BIG JAY is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:28 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
#11
wynnron123
 
wynnron123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston Texas
Posts:
wynnron123
Default I agree with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by slag View Post
Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
This incident is worst than the Treyvon ordeal because we don't really know what happened. We do know that 3 teenagers were bored and wanted to kill some innocent person just for the hell of it.
wynnron123 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:41 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#12
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardy View Post
Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?


EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
wynnron123
 
wynnron123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston Texas
Posts:
wynnron123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
wynnron123 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
TerpEagle
 
TerpEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ballmer Canny, Merlin
Posts:
TerpEagle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
__________________
--
Your Retarded
TerpEagle is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
TerpEagle
 
TerpEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ballmer Canny, Merlin
Posts:
TerpEagle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Also, if a couple Americans murdered an illegal immigrant from Mexico perhaps, can you honestly say that you and Allen West would be informing the masses of the travesty?

I'm sure that shit happen everyday. Why aren't you letting us know about it?

Edit to add.
Maybe not everyday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant..._States_border

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013.../bord-j13.html

Please comment on your outrage and how this is destroying the country.
__________________
--
Your Retarded

Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013 at 02:50 PM.
TerpEagle is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:52 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#16
Two Gap Penetrator
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
 
Two Gap Penetrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts:
Two Gap Penetrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh God, here we go.

slag's all over it already!
Two Gap Penetrator is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #17
Melchior
 
Melchior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts:
Melchior is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm so tired of black people keeping the white man down.
__________________
"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike
Melchior is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:07 PM  
Posted in reply to wynnron123's post starting "Well because no one is marching down..."
#18
Eagle In Ohio
 
Eagle In Ohio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sedgewick and Cedar
Posts:
Eagle In Ohio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DING, DING, DING, DING !!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnron123 View Post
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
__________________
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill
Eagle In Ohio is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:08 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Americans get paid to kill..."
#19
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpEagle View Post
Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
I can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
Maniac
 
Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts:
Maniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Im wondering why this racist kook is still allowed to post on the board.
The reason there isnt as much outrage - although the Aussie PM sounds pretty pissed off about the gun violence in the US - is because the perpetrators were arrested and no doubt will go to jail.

If Oklahoma had a law that allowed you to shoot Australians if you were bored then you'd have a comparison.

To claim the difference is the race of the victim proves this idiot is a deluded bigot who we really dont need around here.
__________________
Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship
Maniac is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Post Contents are owned by the posters. Use the "Contact Us" link to contact us for administrative issues. Original Artwork and other content copyright 2000-2007 by Raptor (mostly) and/or IGGLEPHANS