Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    KIDS HAVE ENOUGH ACCESS TO ALL TYPES OF DRUGS PRETTY EASILY. THAT BEING SAID, I'D RATHER NOT HAVE THEM HAVE IT ACCESSIBLE TO IT ON THE HOME FRONT ALSO.

IF NO KIDS IN THE HOUSE, OR THEY ARE OLDER, SAY 17 OR 18 OR OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, HAVE AT IT.

I DON'T WANT MY 12 AND 14 YEAR OLD'S EVEN SEEING ANY PARTS OF IT AT HOME..

I.M.O. HEALTH, VEHICLE INSURANCE RATES WILL GO SKY HIGH.
    If you feel that way I guess you want alcohol banned too? There is far more evidence that alcohol causes both health and vehicular issues, none of which have ever been ascribed to pot. Legal pot may actually reduce some problems if people choose to toke instead of drink.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

YEAH REALLY. I CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA IN MY HOME. LEGALIZED OR NOT.

OK I HAVE A BEER A WEEK AT HOME, WAHOO, HEY KIDS COME ON OVER HERE AND TOKE ON THIS BONG WOOOOOO!
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        If you feel that way I guess you want alcohol banned too? There is far more evidence that alcohol causes both health and vehicular issues, none of which have ever been ascribed to pot. Legal pot may actually reduce some problems if people choose to toke instead of drink.
        Yep, it is going to take some time for oldheads to recognize that the indoctrination they received that:

Booze (in moderation) = a-ok

Weed = bad

is laughably ill-informed.

Comment

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE DRUGS IN MY HOUSE AND NOW I'M THE ONE ALL FUCKED UP. TALK ABOUT LAUGHABLE.

EVEN MY SON JUST SAID TO ME DRUGS ARE FUCKED UP, JUST THIS MINUTE WHEN I SHOWED THIS TO HIM. BAM HOME RUN.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            Yep, it is going to take some time for oldheads to recognize that the indoctrination they received that:

Weed = bad

WHEN I WAS IN MY 20'S IN THE 70'S AND HAD NO KIDS AND GOT GOLD FOR 30 A Z AND JAMAICAN RED FOR 20 A Z, QUARTER LB A WEEKEND AT THE CAMPGROUND WITH OTHER FOLKS WAS EVERY WEEKEND. COULDN'T AFFORD SENSIMILLA OR HAWAIIAN.

I HAVE KIDS NOW, WHEN THEY ARE OUT OF THIS HOUSE, DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHILE YOUR UNDER THIS ROOF DIFFERENT STORY.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

THAT 4 HOSE WATER BONG WITH THE GAS MASK AT THE END OF THE HOSE GOT A WORKOUT BACK IN THE DAY. WE CALLED HIM THE MONSTER. TRUST ME I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-09-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Spine is right All the way! its all about choices

Pot was decriminalized in Penn along time ago anyway. Kids will emulate what they see at home...Best thing is you don't have an 18 YO living in the house,,,then you might have a problem,,,2 adults can keep a clean environment for the Kids.
              Its essential!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

THANK YOU.

BACK IN THE DAY MY FAVORITE THING AT THE CAMPGROUND WAS WAKE N' BAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Weed = bad

THIS OLDHEAD COULD SMOKE ANYONE UNDER THE TABLE BACK IN THE DAY. WELL MAYBE NOT OUR DRUG CZAR BUT...... I TOLD MY KIDS I USED TO SMOKE, I TELL THEM I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE, THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT THE DRINKIN OR SMOKING ANYTHING.

Comment

THIS OLDHEAD COULD SMOKE ANYONE UNDER THE TABLE BACK IN THE DAY.
                    Back in the days I am sure you could...but if you haven't smoked in awhile you'd be in for quite a ride with the strength of weed these days. When I make it back to a Gayte maybe we can un-retire you from ganja for one day only.

Comment

Ummm naaaa man

I gots the Spine floatin on some Berry White before the Gayte game last year,,,and the guy at the entrance was like,,,Hey Man you Ok,,,Spine is like,,,I'mmmmmmm Fine babeeee So he knows! this is big dude who can put back the Gobble gobble, it Spanked him!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Bwah! Nice work man, I will have to try some of that Berry White.

Comment

Not fucked up

I'M DONE WITH THIS. I CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE DRUGS IN MY HOUSE AND NOW I'M THE ONE ALL FUCKED UP. TALK ABOUT LAUGHABLE.

EVEN MY SON JUST SAID TO ME DRUGS ARE FUCKED UP, JUST THIS MINUTE WHEN I SHOWED THIS TO HIM. BAM HOME RUN.
                          if you don't have either in your home that is your choice, but consider the flip side, why would those that choose to have it be denied because Nixon hated the hippies? It ain't a gateway drug, oxycodone from your doctor is, but it is pure BS as it relates to pot. If you were a smoker in the day, then you know that is true.
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

GATEWAY? PLEASE I KNOW A HANDFUL OF GUYS THAT WENT TO H EVENTUALLY AND ARE DEAD. IT'S THE INDIVIDUAL WHO'S TOKIN TO KNOW WHEN IS WHEN. BUT I KNOW THIS, IF THEY DIDN'T LOOK FOR THE HIGHER HIGH THEY WOULD BE AT A GAYTE. ENOUGH.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                              I gots the Spine floatin on some Berry White before the Gayte game last year,,,and the guy at the entrance was like,,,Hey Man you Ok,,,Spine is like,,,I'mmmmmmm Fine babeeee So he knows! this is big dude who can put back the Gobble gobble, it Spanked him!
                              I DO NOT RECALL THAT PARTICULAR EVENT JUDGEY OH JUDGE..

Comment

Working...
                              X