Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Sucks
    Glad to see you made an appearance during this Eagles' winning streak. Some people thought you'd stay silent.
    Last edited by TerpEagle; 10-26-2017, 10:10 AM.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
      Let me try this again why the liquor stores are still open

When you shoot a 3 pointer, you are further away from the basket which makes it a low percentage shot. If you drive closer to the basket its a higher percentage shot because you are closer to the basket.

When a nba team has the lead, these things must happen

Drain the shot clock
      Shoot short jumpers
      Drive to the basket
      Go back to the liquor store, and watch some actual NBA basketball. The shots weren't hurried, the shot clock was low, Redick had a clear shot. Who cares if he's 6 feet closer, he's one of the best 3 point shooters in the league.
      Last edited by dev_32; 10-26-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Go back to the liquor store, and watch some actual NBA basketball. The shots weren't hurried, the shot clock was low, Redick had a clear shot. Who cares if he's 6 feet closer, he's one of the best 3 point shooters in the league.
        On the shot with 40 seconds left, he caught the ball at the 3 point line (after Ben and RoCo both tried to drive and were cut off) with 2.8 on the shot clock. He got PJ Tucker in the air on a ball fake and then put up a wide open attempt with 1.3 on the shot clock. I'm fairly certain smegma didn't even watch the game since he's bitching about not draining the shot clock and I'm COMPLETELY certain smegma is the most clueless poster on all subjects this or any bored has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          On the shot with 40 seconds left, he caught the ball at the 3 point line (after Ben and RoCo both tried to drive and were cut off) with 2.8 on the shot clock. He got PJ Tucker in the air on a ball fake and then put up a wide open attempt with 1.3 on the shot clock. I'm fairly certain smegma didn't even watch the game since he's bitching about not draining the shot clock and I'm COMPLETELY certain smegma is the most clueless poster on all subjects this or any bored has ever seen.
          Watched the last 4 mins and looked like a win for the sixers

Comment

Bwahaha. You just know

that the inability to bitch was killing him
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Glad to see you made an appearance during this Eagles' winning streak. Some people thought you'd stay silent.
              I had the same thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                His biggest mistake was having Bayless out there over McConnell down the stretch.

Ben not having a jumper and being a liability at the line makes it impossible for him to be “the guy” late in games. That’s what they drafted Fultz to do, who knows if he can ever get right and be that guy again. Until then, Embiid and his large toolbox of ways to score and 93% FT shooting needs the ball in his hands.

And yes, JJ should absolutely be shooting wide open 3s late in games, especially late in the clock.
                It's a shoulder injury for fultz. The sixers screwed up (surprise) by not sitting him and letting him do rehab in the shoulder.

I personally think he'll be fine because I don't remember any of this shot sh!t happening in the summer league or shoulder injury stuff and I thought he looked explosive then.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yes, it's a shoulder injury but there's also a he said/they said about if he tried to change his shot before the injury or because of the injury. Plus, there's the whole muscle memory aspect to him shooting so funky for a while now and the mental side of it all.

I think Markelle will be fine when he gets healthy, but, at this point, it's not a definite.

Comment

I have a hard time believing that Fultz just woke up one morning and decided his shot needed to be changed. If that is the case, then that raises questions both about Fultz (what was he thinking?) and the Sixers (they didn't know about it? or they did and let him do it?)

Given recent history it seems more likely to me that he got hurt, the Sixers bungled it and he screwed up his shot trying to compensate while playing.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Given recent history it seems more likely to me that he got hurt, the Sixers bungled it and he screwed up his shot trying to compensate while playing.
                      I mostly believe this to be what happened but then Brett Brown comes out yesterday and reiterates that Fultz definitely tried to change it. I don't trust Harris, O'Neil or either Colangelo one bit, but, Brett Brown doesn't seem to be a dishonest guy, so that's what gives me pause.

Gonna be great when this kid and management hate each other because they're spending months telling the press that the other side isn't telling the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X