X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Jags across the pond official

Home game for Jags

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...-20180111.html

YES!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! Several of us are going to buy a hospitality package over here.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      YES!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! Several of us are going to buy a hospitality package over here.
      Well my wife has said she’d like to take a trip overseas, this could be epic. Another Eagles home game away from home in ‘18!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am down for a UK trip.

Any time frame on the game yet, probably not just checking?

Comment

good for your Bobby

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I guess it was bound to happen and it's good to turn a road game into a neutral field game. If they give us a date, then we'll know when the bye is (or we better).

Comment

Don’t know if they’ll announce the date before April but..

For logistics it’d be cool if the league gave a early heads up on this

Comment

Article I just read said date and times will be announced later today. Seems odd given the fact he schedule isn't even CLOSE to being done let alone announced. Who knows....
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

one team got screwed this year and didn't have a bye after their trip to the UK.

Comment

Yup. Wanna bet it's US in 2018???
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Don’t know why this is so exciting to anyone

Just my opinion, but I see every one of these England/Mexico games as a giant “fuck you” to the fans.

The NFL has always been our game; why is it so important to export it to people who are nuts about futbal, a decidedly inferior sport. Just asshole Goodall attempting to create some kind of legacy other than worst commissioner ever.

As those of you who think it would be a great trip, I say it would be even a greater trip if you actually visited the country during your stay. There’s always the Linc back home to see an Iggles game.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

eh, it's an away game in jacksonville. Would you rather go to Jacksonville or England?

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Just my opinion, but I see every one of these England/Mexico games as a giant “fuck you” to the fans.

The NFL has always been our game; why is it so important to export it to people who are nuts about futbal, a decidedly inferior sport. Just asshole Goodall attempting to create some kind of legacy other than worst commissioner ever.

As those of you who think it would be a great trip, I say it would be even a greater trip if you actually visited the country during your stay. There’s always the Linc back home to see an Iggles game.
                        Love the guy or hate him, he's turned the NFL from $10 billion to $20 billion per year in revenue generated, and it's still climbing. I can't stand the guy be he gets the job done for what he was hired for and that is making money for the league.

Comment

I've been to Jacksonville. I don't feel an urge to go back.

I haven't been to London, and it's on my bucket list. This seems like a good excuse to participate in a fun road experience while also seeing places that I have always wanted to see. And I expect to do some sightseeing while I'm in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

America First!
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Bobby, can you explain what the hospitality thing includes versus a regular ticket?

Comment

Working...
                              X