Tried to call the Eagles ticket office today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to call the Eagles ticket office today

Got a message saying they were closed. I guess for Good Friday.

I wanted to say "I am happy to be calling the ticket office of the WORLD SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!"

Had two questions:

1: Is this Lombardy photo op open to all season ticket holders or just selected people that received the email? I don't believe I received any email regarding the photo op. If they say selected people I'm going to lobby to become one of them.

2: When are we going to get an invoice? I guess it's ok they have held off one billing us but I would like to know what it is going to cost.

Guess I'll try again on Monday.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

You have to use your eagle app on your phone, login to your account and in mobile ticketing there is a Photo Ticket Lombardi Trophy, click that and you should have a bar code to get in
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
      You have to use your eagle app on your phone, login to your account and in mobile ticketing there is a Photo Ticket Lombardi Trophy, click that and you should have a bar code to get in
      I just did that. Says I have no events.

This sucks. Still gonna call the ticket office on Monday.

Maybe they will offer other opportunities later. I get that you don't want the whole stadium there at one time.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Everyone will get a shot. They are already carping for patience on their FAQs about it: “we have 60,000 season ticket holders...”
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
        X