Kate Smith Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Smith Video

Hasn’t worked in 43 years. Wonder if the Eagles will play Meek Mill in 2061?

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Hasn’t worked in 43 years. Wonder if the Eagles will play Meek Mill in 2061?
    It pretty much guarantees a loss every time they break it out. The only purpose it serves is to remind everyone just how long it's been since they've won a damn thing.

Comment

I actually feel the same way about the Eagles wearing kelly green jerseys. 'The New Norm' doesn't need that nonsense.

Comment

I feel the same way. I like it as an alternate but that's it.

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        I actually feel the same way about the Eagles wearing kelly green jerseys. 'The New Norm' doesn't need that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          I feel the same way. I like it as an alternate but that's it.
          I get sick when I see it, like the opposing team is laughing at us. I can picture the Chicken standing right outside the arena with his clow over his heart.

Comment

HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I THINK THAT VID HAS RUN IT'S COURSE. ONLY THE OLD HEADS GET IT'.
            NEEDS TO BE SAVED WHEN FLYERS ARE BETTER AND FAVORITES.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              SHIT I'D GO BACK TO KELLY GREEN AS THE NORM AND BREAK PUT MIDNIGHT GREEN INSTEAD OF BLACK JERSEYS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X