Props, D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    So a 100+ QBR is putrid? You're a moron. The weather was bad, look at how many poor throws Ryan had too. The guys a backup, stop expecting Wentz-like performances.
    Preach Dev

Comment

check out Foles Stats this year and Wentz s Stats from last years game

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      You are correct.
      fucing Nuts but wow what a Mirror image.
      Last edited by TRENT; 01-14-2018, 11:04 AM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        So a 100+ QBR is putrid? You're a moron. The weather was bad, look at how many poor throws Ryan had too. The guys a backup, stop expecting Wentz-like performances.
        You don’t read. “Putrid at times”

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          Nick had a 100.1 QB rating. He deserves plenty of credit, as does Doug. This was a TEAM effort!!!
          Exactly. I really liked what I saw out of BDN and Doug in the second half. The one thing which irked me was the Clement fumble(which obviously wasn't his fault) since that was a case of Doug being like his teacher and getting too damn cute near the goal line. Even before the play started I was flabbergasted that Jay wasn't in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            You single-handedly won this.
            What a soft post. You sit down when you pee and love muffins.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Putrid? His first pass was into a 20mph wind; Ryan threw the same kind of pass when the Falcons were going that way; in fact Mills should have intercepted it. He was a little wide of Hollins but got a PI call. True he did overshoot Burton but what QB doesn’t occasionally overthrow a wide open receiver?

Comment

Working...
              X