Vikings Fan Here - Skol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Fan Here - Skol!

So as a Vikings fan I got sick of hearing how we were going to lose from our own fans on our own message boards. So I figured Id come here so you guys can just tell me how we are going to lose.

Now im not even saying im confident we are going to win, I think we could for sure, but im sure as shit tired of the negativity of my own fan base.

So have at it...

For me here is my breakdown. Its pretty simple...

You guys got a hell of a running game and 3 good options, we are very good against the run especially a power type running game. You guys threw something like 20 of 28 passes under 6 yards last week. Your going to have to take shots deep and burn us. i just cant see you guys having an easy time scoring points vs us if we make it so yous have to drive the length of the field vs us. Our pass defense is really friggin good, probably the best secondary in football. Rhodes is arguable the best CB in the league and Harrison Smith is the best safety in the league. Trae Waynes seems to get better every week. plus we got 2 good corners that rotate in with Terrence Newman and McKenzie Alexander. In all fairness sure Rhodes has shut down Julio, Evans, Thomas, OBJ, Antonio Brown, etc... but the WR that has done the best vs him might be Alshon Jeffrey for whatever reason. They met a few times when he was on the Bears.

On the other side of the ball, your D-line is AWESOME! Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham are total animals and will give out O line fits. Not that its a bad O line but your d line is just really friggin good. We are also going to have a hard time scoring points but Case Keenum is not Brad Johnson or Trent Dilffer that Vikings didnt win this year in spite of Case Keenum the guy actually balled out this year not that he is a top flight QB but he played well this season he really did. I think Case will be able to make a few plays to Thielen and Diggs and I think your secondary can be passed on as they were 17th vs the pass this year. Granted that number is skewed because of the fact you guys won a ton of games and teams were passing to catch up. My concern with us is turning the ball over and giving you a short field. Foles surely didnt light it up last week but teh number were efficient and although I dont see him engineering 80 yard drives vs us if we give him a short field you guys will be able to score some points. I think based on style we are more prone to turn the ball over and that scares me.

All in all its gonna be interesting two very good team. 2 teams historically that are kinda bad luck teams. Home field should be a decent advantage but not as big of an advantage as some make it out to be. It isnt like Case Keenum is exactly calling out and changing everything like Tom fucking Brady at the line.

Vikings 20 Eagles 10 - Have at me... enjoy.

At least you guys root for your team while a bunch of my fellow fans are negative fucks.
    Last edited by VikingsFan79; 01-18-2018, 08:59 PM.

Gay

Comment

Skol on your Mom's face

Comment

Welcome to the Igglesphans Message board! You didn't come at a good . We all just realized the Eagles don't have a prayer on Sunday . So alot of us are in a bad mood. The word gay means welcome in Philly. Drama Queen is our mascot here. Good luck in the Superbowl and destroy Tom Brady!

Comment

This is BackSperm. Another troll from MN.

Comment

Backjspermk

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            This is BackSperm. Another troll from MN.
            That's the Finnish spelling. BEsides, he's one of us. Fake Troll.
            DB

Comment

dev

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Skol on your Mom's face
              This is the best laugh I've had in a month! Swish!
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                This is the best laugh I've had in a month! Swish!
                really, i thought it was kinda lame...

Comment

Who cares what you think?

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post
                  really, i thought it was kinda lame...
                  Go speltzuj yourself.
                  DB

Comment

If you came here to debate it's not going to happen. I was told you can tackle a wide receiver as long as the quarterback has the ball out of the pocket. There is a large number of homosexuals on this board (Drama Queen). Instead of a tailgate its a "gayte". This place went nuts when the Eagles drafted Fletcher Cox. But i don't judge.

Comment

Regardless of how Sunday goes, at some point next year, Case Kaenum will be Case Kaenum again, you will still be stuck with Sleeves and the guy with the severed leg.

Us, our future looks incredible with a Quarterback who will be tea-bagging your Pseudo-Norweigan asses for the next 15 years.

Also, you guys are pussies for playing in a dome.

Comment

Dope analysis

I'm of the mind that the key is highpointing the ball on elevated throws and making sure you get to the second level when the road graders create opportunities ... then, of course, the QBs can't burp the baby when there's a space player as an open target.

The team with the most points wins.
                        Last edited by slag; 01-18-2018, 10:16 PM. Reason: typo
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm just a goof looking for my ball

About Me
                          'I am a guys guy I like to play basket ball, football, and any other sport. I love to go bowling but am also down to spending a nite at home with someone special watching movies or just talking. I don't really have many goals, I already have everything I want a nice house, car, and job, the only thing that is missing is that special someone to come home to at nite. I want to get married and have kids in the next five years. I am a very laid back open minded person. As far as music I love Queen thats the best band that has ever lived. I also like others but thats number 1.'

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
                          'I would pick her up and we would drive to the lake and have a nice little picnic after we would get in a boat and paddle out to the middle of the lake where I would play her a sing on my guitar and we would sit and talk. Then we could lay out under the stars and watch them together.'

More like a goof looking for balls, beat it, nerd.

https://www.pof.com/member16031592.htm

Comment

bwah
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This sounds like a scene from Silence of the Lambs

Comment

Working...
                              X