Vikings Fan Here - Skol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    Regardless of how Sunday goes, at some point next year, Case Kaenum will be Case Kaenum again, you will still be stuck with Sleeves and the guy with the severed leg.

Us, our future looks incredible with a Quarterback who will be tea-bagging your Pseudo-Norweigan asses for the next 15 years.

Also, you guys are pussies for playing in a dome.
    Best analysis so far.

Comment

Ill say what I said earlier in the week

Both teams are in a spot where they are historically bad,,

The Queens have all the pressure on the Them,,Mainly with the SB being played in their Home stadium and They are favored on the road! The Eagles However are playing in their OWN House this week,,,they can cut it lose and play with house $$$$$$

at this point I'll take the Philly bigger Online , the better run Game and the superior run defense in a cold weather game outside,,to be honest I just do not see any team coming into Philly and Playing as well as the Falcons did last week! That defense played a great game and after watching the Vikings last week they don't look that scary on Grass.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        About Me
        'I am a guys guy I like to play basket ball, football, and any other sport. I love to go bowling but am also down to spending a nite at home with someone special watching movies or just talking. I don't really have many goals, I already have everything I want a nice house, car, and job, the only thing that is missing is that special someone to come home to at nite. I want to get married and have kids in the next five years. I am a very laid back open minded person. As far as music I love Queen thats the best band that has ever lived. I also like others but thats number 1.'

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
        'I would pick her up and we would drive to the lake and have a nice little picnic after we would get in a boat and paddle out to the middle of the lake where I would play her a sing on my guitar and we would sit and talk. Then we could lay out under the stars and watch them together.'

More like a goof looking for balls, beat it, nerd.

https://www.pof.com/member16031592.htm

nope.... and thank god... what a turd

Comment

It took a miracle for for them to win last week

Comment

Comment

It looks like you ate John Randle.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                It took a miracle for for them to win last week
                it is true but the Saints are a good team and it took a bunch of mishaps for the Saints to get back in the game. If we go up 17 zip on u guys its over.... not saying we will but if we did, good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  It looks like you ate John Randle.

nope again...

Comment

Agreed! a lucky play does not always translate into success the following week.

as we all found out,,One thing that stands out to me as an Iggles fan...

Andy Reid will not be coaching this game,,,,,, So!

I like our Chances!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

There’s no debating your mom’s snapper smells like lutefisk

Comment

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post
                        nope again...
                        Ok, maybe you ate Fran Tarkenton instead.

Comment

Are you a Lutheran?

Comment

wow i cant believe i thought our board sucked... you guys are kinda Gary with a silent 'R'

Comment

Yeah, I listen to Lutheran Vandross a little.

Comment

WTF are you two doing?
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X