• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Came Across This Article

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/0...ite-privilege/

I have two steadfast rules to live by:

1) Never trust a man who drives a yellow car
    2) Never talk football with a man named Ernest.

There are no other rules.

Comment

loool.

i have no idea who ernest owens is, but i'm reminded of that guy who said the eagles were racist for not signing kaepernick.

Comment

Look at this professional victim’s other articles. actually I’ll save you the click, it’s nothing but blaming white people for basically everything wrong in the world.

I guess that’s the “edgy” and hip thing to do these days, just blame straight white men for everything bad in your life or why you aren’t successful. Give this asshat credit though, as garbage as the article was it certainly generated clicks/controversy

Comment

Sometimes I get insulted with articles like that because I don’t look at color in people. I see people from the inside out and always was that way. My dad is Liberal Union man from Philly and taught me to respect everyone. I actually see things more black than white. I’m a part time musician and work in the trucking industry which both are very integrated areas. As far as football goes I do not look at color except Midnight (or Kelly) green.

Comment

Oooh.... edgy!

Because all Eagle fans are white and all Sixer fans are black.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

What is the serious f*ck??

This guy will go full on Nuclear Bieber when the Flyers win the Cup

So is this what they mean by snowflake?

Comment

Working...
              X