Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made that night-night gesture during the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who made that night-night gesture during the game?

Was it Blount? I seem to remember an Eagles run and some Patsie defender ends up on the ground and one of our guys makes that hand gesture where you put your praying hands to the side of your head like someone went to sleep. Bwahahahahaha! I wish I had an animated gif of that.

It was Ajayi after Chung tried to tackle him and got popped by another Patriot.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

IIRC, the replay they showed in the stadium

Was super slo-mo; Chung with eyes closed falling to the ground. Did not see Ajayi make the night-night gesture at first. There was no way he should have been allowed to continue but he came back in only to go out again later...

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChrisSpags/statu...223168/video/1

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Was super slo-mo; Chung with eyes closed falling to the ground. Did not see Ajayi make the night-night gesture at first. There was no way he should have been allowed to continue but he came back in only to go out again later...
          Yeah, Chung went down the second time on the Ertz TD Drive when time was becoming a factor. Fucking Cheaters.

Comment

Hahaha that's it

I enjoyed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              I enjoyed that.
              I remember BWest getting concussed against DC, he started snoring on the field, that’s the first thing I thought off when Ajayi made that gesture.

Comment

Working...
              X