Parade info/help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade info/help

So I booked a room at the airport and was planning to take the airport line in to Suburban. But now the news is saying you need an independence pass to use all septa transportation tomorrow.

Does this mean I won't be able to hope on a train tomorrow morning at the airport?

Suburban station is closed, Jefferson or 30th
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

and Septa is free I believe.

I think you'd be best taking an uber north (sports complex) or northwest (30th st) and going from there.

Comment

Market-Frankford and Orange Line are free. Not sure about the others.

Comment

Same here.

I arrive at the airport around 9pm

Staying there too tonight.

Comment

Uber. Surge. Enjoy!

Comment

Getting in is looking like it will be a clusterfuck. I regret not getting a hotel and coming into town tonight. May drive to Trenton only to find out the trains are sold out.

Thinking about grabbing a hotel room in Mt. Laurel tonight and either driving in or Ubering into Philly early in the AM. I'm already having second thoughts about going.

Comment

I think your best bet is some combination of that and driving into lindenwold and riding the patco in. However, I would get a pass tonight for the Patco

Comment

what about AirBnb? couple good deals on there still
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Go to NYC and take Amtrak with me
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I want to take two of my daughters with me. 3 Amtraks - even from Metropark - would cost me over $500. I could hire a limo for that - which I would do if a few others in my area would share the cost. I would love to get a party bus of some sort and load it up and split the cost, but not enough time to deal with it.

Comment

My girlfriend and I booked an AirBNB for tonight. We’re in So Philly off of Wharton St (behind Pat’s and Geno’s). Cost $78. 15 min walk to Broad. Checkout is 11am, so, we have somewhere to walk back to and use the bathroom if need be before the parade actually starts.

I was considering fighting my way to the Museum but, I think I’m just gonna watch it from Broad at Wharton, head back to the car, get out of town before the mass exodus and listen to the rest on the radio. I’ll watch the DVR of any action from the Museum that I need to see.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow.

Comment

My friend texted something about a group of 4 lround trip uber

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                          So I booked a room at the airport and was planning to take the airport line in to Suburban. But now the news is saying you need an independence pass to use all septa transportation tomorrow.

Does this mean I won't be able to hope on a train tomorrow morning at the airport?
                          From the airport is $169. If that gives you an idea...

Comment

stuck in the same situation right now. Staying at a hotel by the airport. Booked a room in CC weeks ago and stayed their last night cause i assumes the parade would be Tues or Wed. Once they announced it was Thursday i had to scramble for another room and airport area was the best i could do. Thinking of uber but hope it’s not too costly. Hotel receptionist advised we take the 37 bus into the city but reading septas website isn’t going well for me.

Btw uber has a discount code “phillyparade”
                            Last edited by McNabbTime05; 02-07-2018, 09:29 PM. Reason: Uber

Comment

Working...
                            X