Nothing on TV again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing on TV again...

Except SUPERBOWL LII on NFL network. Just watched again the 1st down play of the eagles winning TD drive where a run gets stuffed (4:35 to go) and Collinsworthless is crowing about all the "options" the patsies D has. Next play, first down to Agholor!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

I hope someone will offer the replay with a Reese/Quick audio overlay.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

I’ve watched the game so many times via replay, sound FX, etc that I’ve lost count.

I told my wife we are watching it every night for the rest of our lives.

Todays my birthday and I never wanna acknowledge it or have her make a fuss. I prefer People have it slip their minds than remember it. Not a big deal to me. Especially in my 40’s.

“What do you wanna do for your birthday?”

“Order in and all watch the parade on DVR”
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-08-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Hahah

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        I’ve watched the game so many times via replay, sound FX, etc that I’ve lost count.

I told my wife we are watching it every night for the rest of our lives.

Todays my birthday and I never wanna acknowledge it or have her make a fuss. I prefer People have it slip their minds than remember it. Not a big deal to me. Especially in my 40’s.

“What do you wanna do for your birthday?”

“Order in and all watch the parade on DVR”
        I have the dvr set for the parade too. Going to be buying DVDs of all this as well.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

have they even produced the CD yet?

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          I have the dvr set for the parade too. Going to be buying DVDs of all this as well.
          thought that takes time,,yeah I have all the games on DVR but I want the dvd too.....alot of our Boys are on the route,,Zubbs eagles 91 down by the Museum near the circle,,, already 3 deep,,,CB and bunch in transit!

FLY EAGLES FLY!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Except SUPERBOWL LII on NFL network. Just watched again the 1st down play of the eagles winning TD drive where a run gets stuffed (4:35 to go) and Collinsworthless is crowing about all the "options" the patsies D has. Next play, first down to Agholor!
            Parade is on later...

Followed by the SB. Hahahahahaaa!

Comment

Working...
            X