Sixers got their shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which NBA star...

...is most likely to be embroiled in a sex scandal with The Bachelorette???
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Excessive luxury??? You cant be serious. Sixers have not had a big man with serious post moves in decades. He was supposed to go one or two and he fell to the Sixers. They had to take him with or without Sauce Castillo. It was a must-pick at three. We dont know in Embiid is going to play...and this was the most talented guy in the draft, IMO. Towns might be bigger and stronger, but not more talented. Sauce will take some of the pressure off and open things up for Okofor.
      His defense needs a lot of work. the addition of Stauskas, a defensive liability himself, doesnt change the amount of time brett brown will have to put in to get okafor to be able to defend the glass in the nba.

That being said, stauskas helps them finally address their most glaring need so I can better understand what theyre doing. They still need to do a ton more to be taken seriously.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

*rolls eyes* Do tell...
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

All of them...at the same time.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Stop with the straw man shit

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
            His defense needs a lot of work. the addition of Stauskas, a defensive liability himself, doesnt change the amount of time brett brown will have to put in to get okafor to be able to defend the glass in the nba.

That being said, stauskas helps them finally address their most glaring need so I can better understand what theyre doing. They still need to do a ton more to be taken seriously.
            Nobody said they were playoff ready. Nobody said Hinkie was a genius. Nobody said they should be "taken seriously." I said Okafor was the only pick at three. And you think I'm off base terming you a troll?
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X