Can anyone tell me how I can post photos on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me how I can post photos on here

I'm coming to the States in September--I'm catching the Pats-Steelers game with my ex roomie from the Air Force; got tickets to go see the Eagles opener against the Falcons and my daughter, as a Father's Day present got me a ticket to see the Skins game in October. I want to try to stop in Philly on the 20th to catch the Cowboys game--however, since the last time you guys saw me in 2008, I've dropped about 125lbs--100 of it in the last 14 months. I just wanted to post to show the difference.

Host them somewhere. Flickr, Photobucket, or something like that. Get the direct URL to the photo from wherever it's hosted (it needs to end in a proper extension, like jpg or png).

To post here, use the square brackets with IMG in them, then the URL to the image, then /IMG in square brackets at the end.

You can also click the little icon above (), enter the URL in the pop up, and click OK.

Comment

Wow congrats!

thats awesome news Bobby,,,keep up all your hard work,,and enjoy you new lease on life..I've lost 30 since Feb 1, and I'm feeling great as well...hope to see you for the opener.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Jeez, that's awesome

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        I'm coming to the States in September--I'm catching the Pats-Steelers game with my ex roomie from the Air Force; got tickets to go see the Eagles opener against the Falcons and my daughter, as a Father's Day present got me a ticket to see the Skins game in October. I want to try to stop in Philly on the 20th to catch the Cowboys game--however, since the last time you guys saw me in 2008, I've dropped about 125lbs--100 of it in the last 14 months. I just wanted to post to show the difference.
        You are only 20 lbs away from losing me.
        DB

Comment

Congrats on your achievement

It's hard work! I know first hand, having dropped 80 lbs. of my own. Enjoy your trip.

Comment

Working...
          X