No announcement yet.

JPP hand severely injured in fireworks accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants pulled $60m, long-term offer to JPP. Looks like the franchise tag.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

show me contract

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      Giants pulled $60m, long-term offer to JPP. Looks like the franchise tag.
      hard to blame them though.

What are PSU's thoughts on their star DE almost blowing off his hand?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        hard to blame them though.

What are PSU's thoughts on their star DE almost blowing off his hand?
        This is actually a huge improvement. Since you Eagirls fans know nothing about winning, let me explain this to you. The 5th finger actually HURTS your grip when shedding blocks. Stupid pinkies. We're going to have a HOF DE playing the best football of his life on a TEAM-friendly contract for years, while you losers suck it up with Sam "broken knees" Bradford!

Next Lombardi coming soon to NY!!!
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          This is actually a huge improvement. Since you Eagirls fans know nothing about winning, let me explain this to you. The 5th finger actually HURTS your grip when shedding blocks. Stupid pinkies. We're going to have a HOF DE playing the best football of his life on a TEAM-friendly contract for years, while you losers suck it up with Sam "broken knees" Bradford!

Next Lombardi coming soon to NY!!!

Spot on Mel, almost too good, you and PSU ever been seen together at the same time, like Clark Kent and Superman?

Comment

This story makes JPP looks bad since he is supposed to be a grown man

Comment

smegma
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X