No announcement yet.

This Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one comment. I would break from the run on nostatic naming thing thing to something that really separates the words NO from STATIC.

Sometimes when I look at your stuff, particularly your urls it looks like Nostalgic Radio. And that's not the message I think you are trying to convey.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

shit missed it tonight

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I have one comment. I would break from the run on nostatic naming thing thing to something that really separates the words NO from STATIC.

Sometimes when I look at your stuff, particularly your urls it looks like Nostalgic Radio. And that's not the message I think you are trying to convey.
      I wanted to call up and hit on the Chippuh and whether the Browns were targeting Mariota
      DB

Comment

I appreciate it, sir.

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        sadly, I've got dinner plans. But I checked in and it sounds pretty good.
        Thank you very much.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll pass that along

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Not really sure if the owners will do anything with it, but it can't hurt to mention it.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Played some last night

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            But you've got to rock some PE, wearing that T shirt and all
            Nm

Comment

Bump

Tune in at nostaticradio.com !!!!

Comment

Still working man, can't tune in this week.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No worries, brother

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                  Still working man, can't tune in this week.
                  You know you're good.

Comment

Bump

Tune in if you can ! Live at 7 PM on nostaticradio.com !!

Comment

Bump

Live at 7 PM on nostaticradio.com !!

Comment

Working...
                      X